Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Your thoughts, feelings, actions, and words are essential in bringing you what you want.



Realize that you, yourself brought about this condition of waste and lack and make the decision within yourself to rise to a higher level where the fatted calf, the ring, and the robe await your claim. Neville Goddard


A victory which seems impossible at first is seen as possible when your feelings are changed from enemies into allies. Vernon Linwood Howard

Guy Finley Question: When I look at myself, it seems that my most prevalent emotion is anger. It's always there. I frequently find myself caught up in what you call "mental movies," remembering all the cruelty and unfairness. I know that indulging in this does no good, but I feel powerless to stop these raging thoughts. What can I do? I really am weary of my own out-of-control emotions. [… Entire Writing …]

“Behold I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice and open the door I will come in to him and sup with him and he with me.” Revelation 3:20 The “I” knocking at the door is the urge.
The door is your consciousness. To open the door is to become one with that that which is knocking by FEELING oneself to be the thing desired. To feel one’s desire as impossible is to shut the door or deny this urge expression. To rise in consciousness to the naturalness of the thing felt is to swing wide the door and invite this one into embodiment.
That is why it is constantly recorded that Jesus left the world of manifestation and ascended unto his father. Jesus, as you and I, found all things impossible to Jesus, as man. But having discovered his father to be the state of consciousness of the thing desired, he but left behind him the “Jesus consciousness” and rose in consciousness to that state desired and stood upon it until he became one with it. As he made himself one with that, he became that in expression. Neville Goddard



No comments:

Post a Comment