Monday, December 29, 2014

2015 is the year for the application of the ideas that have been given you.



Take a mental inventory of what you are thinking, feeling, doing, and saying, when it comes to your money, and your state of wealth and abundance. Replace phrases like, "I can't afford it" with
"I'm going to pray about this".
Use your words to communicate and amplify what you want.
As a Holy Child of God, your thoughts and words are very powerful. Imagine adding the words "I Pray" or "I Declare" to the sentences you are currently using, because every sentence that comes from your mouth is a declaration of your intention and choice.
For Example:
"I will never be able to pay for this (I Pray)!"
"I will never be able to find a job (I Pray)!"
As you can see, these are not good sentences to use if you would like to pay for something with ease, or find a job quickly. Your own declarations are blocking you from receiving the ease, joy and abundance you are entitled to.
You can replace these sentences with:
"I am willing to be shown how to pay all of my bills with ease! (I Pray)!"
"I am willing to be led to my next job quickly and easily, and trust it will be far beyond my greatest expectations (I Pray)!"
Much Better!
You can see how your thoughts, feelings, actions, and words are essential in bringing you what you want. Try to catch yourself using words or phrases that are leading you away from what you want, and pray for the words to replace them.  This simple exercise is far more powerful than you might think.
Enjoy the practice. 
Robin Duncan
Related blogs:
Jane W. Yarnall 
 My word shall not pass away, nor return to me void; it shall accomplish that whereunto it is sent.
Joseph S(ieber) Benner
Imagine this. THINK it. KNOW it! Then, with all the Positiveness of your nature, Speak the Creative WORD! It will not return to you void.
Neville Goddard
"My Word," said the prophet, "shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in all the things whereto I sent it."
Do not speculate as to how you shall express these qualities or claims, for life has a way that you, as man, know not of.
That which is spoken in secret shall be proclaimed from the housetops. That is, your secret convictions of yourself – these secret claims that no man knows of, when really believed, will be shouted from the housetops in your world. For your convictions of yourself are the words of the God within you, which words are spirit and cannot return unto you void but must accomplish whereunto they are sent. When you ask in the nature of a thing, results ever follow.
Lillian DeWaters
Then your Word, spoken as by the divine Mind, is your authority that it shall not return to you void, but shall go forth and multiply your good.
Remember, that all good belongs to you; claim it; think it; feel it; believe in it now, and your Word shall not return unto you void but shall externalize itself in the very thing that you desire.
Henry Wood
Thought sent out in loving waves never returns void.
"You have never brought any problem to the Holy Spirit
He has not solved for you, nor will you ever do so.
You have never tried to solve anything yourself and been successful.
Is it not time you brought these two facts together and made sense of them?
This is the year for the application of the ideas that have been given you."

ACIM Text Ch.16.II.9
"I've never seen a work or money problem that didn't turn out to be a thinking problem. I used to believe that I needed money to be happy. Even when I had a lot, I was often sick with the fear that something terrible would happen and I would lose it....After I found The Work inside myself - after it found me - I began to notice that I always had the perfect amount of money for me right now, even when I had little or none. Happiness is a clear mind. A clear and sane mind knows how to live, how to work, what e-mails to send, what phone calls to make, and what to do to create what it wants without fear....You don't ever need more money than you have. When you understand this, you begin to realize that you already have all the security you wanted money to give you in the first place. It's a lot easier to make money from this position." ~ Byron Katie
"THE TRUTH IS WITHIN
A man and his young son lived in a country torn with conflict and foolishness. The father wished above all for his son to grow up into a sane and decent human being. Since the people of the land called evil good and called good evil, the father acted intelligently. He sewed a book of true wisdom into the lining of his son's coat.

Years later, following his father's example of goodness, the son sought the true answers to life. His diligent search soon enabled him to distinguish between society's appearances of truth and actual truth. Then one day he found the book of wisdom placed inside the coat so many years earlier. The son knew the book told the truth, for something within him matched that truth.

_Every bit of true knowledge you read in a book can be experienced directly and personally within, for knowledge is never apart from your awakened nature_.
" Vernon Linwood Howard Inspire Yourself, p. 18
"Burdens and restrictions exist only in a mind which does not realize its actual freedom." VH   The Power of Esoterics, p. 44

No comments:

Post a Comment