Monday, December 29, 2014

Turmoil



We have great peace in the Spirit, there is no turmoil whatever in the Spirit. If there is turmoil it is a signal that we have tried to believe in both evil and good at the same time. It cannot be done.
When there is turmoil within your own mind, you will make haste to say:

“I believe that my God is now working with me to make me omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient. I believe only in the Good as ruling my life. I have the faith of God.”

If, when we are trying to talk for health, and talk for prosperity, and talk for wisdom,

everything seems against us and everything hurts us greatly, we must put great vehemence into our saying,
“I do not believe in sickness. I believe in health. I do not believe, or think that misfortune has any power whatsoever. I believe in prosperity and success.
You put strong words into your feeling, and a new state of mind comes forth, which is a great power.
Emma Curtis Hopkins
SCMP

No comments:

Post a Comment