Thursday, June 12, 2014

Believe it.



Is in line with Morty Lefkoe’s work and Grace Bell’s (Work with Grace) work about changing beliefs.


Your difficulty is not contained, primarily, in the situation which gave rise to it, but in the mental state with which you regard that situation and which you bring to bear upon it. James Allen (1864 – 1912) ~ Byways to Blessedness[1904]

Instead of this ::
Believe this ::
I’m not worth it.
You are good enough as you are right now.
I’m not good enough.
You are worthy and deserving of good things.
I’m not loveable.
Imperfection is a beautiful thing. It makes life interesting.
There’s not enough time, money, energy.
You can start now. Yes, now. 
I’ll never get out of this place.
Simply being alive, makes you loveable. Who you are is worth of love.
Life is too hard.
You are capable, you can handle anything that comes your way. 
I’ll never be happy. 
You can live your own life on your own terms. 
I’m too {old, fat, young, uneducated}
If you are alive, you are creative.
I need to be perfect.
Beauty, education, and age do not necessarily relate to success.
I’m not creative enough.

I need to know everything before I start.

I have to please others.

No comments:

Post a Comment