Monday, April 7, 2014

Treasure Every Moment You Have.



Read the following affirmation slowly; then read it again and again like this:

I Think Life.
I Think Health.
I Think Strength.
I Think Vitality.
I Am in Tune with Infinite Spirit.
I Breathe Life. I Feel Life.
I Breathe Health. I Feel Health.
I Breathe Strength. I Feel Strength.
I Breathe Vitality. I Feel Vitality.
I Am in Tune with Infinite Spirit.
I Am Life.
I Am Health.
I Am Strength.
I Am Vitality.
I Am in Tune with Infinite Spirit.
Keep repeating it and repeating it, until you form not only a mental image of the way the affirmation looks, but memorize it. The deeper the conviction you have that the mind can heal, the quicker the healing you are striving for. But if you cannot at first absolutely believe that the mind can heal, keep repeating your affirmation just the same. This should be done many times during the day until it becomes a sub-conscious habit in the chambers of memory. By constant repetition of proper affirmations one may virtually make a groove in his consciousness until he finally becomes that which he tells himself he will become. How To Put The Subconscious Mind To Work By David V Bush

Elizabeth Towne's experience in "Self Healing by Herself," presents a wonderful history of her own physical cure, after which she says:
Then I set to work with good will to understand the Law of wealth and live it. I meant to make of myself a magnet which should draw gold and silver and greenbacks, instead of steel filings. I meant to let the spirit of me (God), lead me into the ways of wealth--out of the ways of poverty into the ways of plenty and peace and pleasantness.
I had been years making a healthy woman of myself, now I meant to charge myself with real dynamic power for attracting money. I meant to be so right with the kingdom of Good that good money would not only follow me but catch up with me.
I went to filling myself up on I-shall-be-wealthy statements. I could see no results but I kept at it. For hours a day, whilst busy at all sorts of work, I poured out those future tense statements. I kept it up for months in spite of the fact that I could see little results if any. I could have kept my soul and body together on the money I took in, but there were other souls and bodies to be kept, and still those old ends that would not quite meet, even yet.
Then suddenly it came to me one day that I was putting off my wealth to some future time. I must claim wealth NOW. Then I began to say, I AM wealth--I AM *. I said it actually millions of times. And I tried to imagine it true, and to live up to it. When I had not money enough to buy a thing needed I consoled myself by calling it mine anyhow--as we used to do when we were children. When we needed something and I did have the dollar for it I imagined that dollar as one of a boundless store, and I spent it willingly, smilingly. I blessed it and bade it Godspeed. I took infinite pains to get into the wealthy attitude of mind over the spending of every five-cent piece that went through my purse. You see, I used to squeeze every nickel and hate to part with it, because I saw 100 places where it "ought'' to go. Now I was taking great pains to spend as the truly wealthy spend, with that sense of plenty always in reserve.
By little fits and starts more money came to me. My success grew by fits and starts. There would be quite a swell in the tide, then apparently a dead level; then another swell. But, always, there would come a little higher swell.
I was healing and teaching along like this (doing lots of "charity work'" too, as every healer, even a doctor, must), and my finances taking little rises in the right direction, when I found that somehow we were holding our own--no new debts were being added. Still the old ones stood and there was no prospect of liquidating them.
But deep down m my heart I found for the first time a sort of steady faith that I was really getting ahead, and that in due time I would be able to pay all those old debts. There were not so many of them, nor so great, but there were enough to be a mill-stone about the neck of my spirits whenever I remembered them.
To my mind this is the greatest self-healing I have ever done. So I have told it to you in the hope that you will understand and be inspired to the persistence necessary to the working out of your own problems of finance.


* When you say, “I AM”, you are declaring yourself to be. The word that in the statement, “I AM that I AM”, indicates that which you would be. The second “I AM” in the quotation is the cry of victory. NEVILLE

Signs follow; they do not precede.
Begin to reverse the statement,
“Seeing is believing”,
to
“Believing is seeing”.
NEVILLE

Hear the great proclamation, “I AM THAT I AM,” from the lips of the Prophet, which has lived and rung out down the ages and which, when understood, unites each one with that impersonal, universal power. THE MESSAGE OF A MASTER by JOHN McDONALD
“The Message of a Master”  was written by John McDonald in 1929


One cannot expect to sleep in a closed room and be filled with the same degree of health and energy as when one sleeps in a well ventilated room. One cannot neglect cleanliness of the skin and have it perform its excretory functions as well as when it is kept clean and glowing with health. One cannot expect to neglect the daily functions of the body, and be filled with the same joyous health and energy as when prompt attention is given to nature's calls. One must not blame "providence" for disfiguring layers of blubber when one eats a preponderance of fats and sugars. In other words, if the body is treated intelligently it will return dividends in health and comfort, a hundred fold.--"Emmanuelism--The Christ Science," by Thomas Parker Boyd.


Be perfectly still, physically, then mentally.
Next, use a process of denial. Say to yourself,
"
In heaven there is no pain; there is no sickness; there is no lack; there is no fear; there is no weakness."
Now follow it with the positive affirmation, "
In harmony or Heaven there is perfect being; in Heaven there is perfect health; in Heaven there is perfect life; in Heaven there is perfect power; in Heaven there is perfect harmony."
Then let your mind rest upon the fact that Heaven is the Inner Kingdom. The Finger of God by Thomas Parker Boyd.



"Remain always within your own positive psychic atmosphere." VH

Keep harmonious. By bearing about with you a few texts there will never be any turmoil near you. Keep this one continually: “The Lord shall guide me. In the Lord I delight myself.” ECH

Treasure Every Moment You Have
To realize
The value of a sister, or brother
Ask someone
Who doesn't have one

To realize
The value of ten years:
Ask a newly
Divorced couple.

To realize
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.

To realize
The value of one year:
Ask a student who
Has failed a final exam.

To realize
The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.

To realize
The value of one month:
Ask a mother
who has given birth to
A premature baby.

To realize
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize
The value of one minute:
Ask a person
Who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize
The value of one-second:
Ask a person
Who has survived an accident.

Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.

You will treasure it even more when you can share it with someone special.
To realize the value of a friend or family member: LOSE ONE.

Remember... hold on tight to the ones you love!
http://www.positivechristianity.org/

Remember: Expect Miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment