Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Out-picturing monstrous monsters.



Guy Finley: Nothing infuriates evil as much as being seen for what it is. [continued]



“Rouse Thyself. Why sleepest Thou, O Lord? Awake! Do not cast us off forever,” – 44th Psalm, the 23rd verse.

One night, here I saw this monstrous creature covered in hair.
It looked like a gorilla, and the hair was all dark brown from head to toe. It was a monster. And here, the most glorious, heavenly creature a female; and this was a male monster. And it called out to this heavenly creature, “Mother, mother.” Well, I knew this could not be this radiant, heavenly creature; and so I struck him. And as I struck it, it gloated; it loved violence. And I pummeled it, and it gloated all the more. Well, it could speak in a guttural tone, calling this heavenly being, “Mother.” And that annoyed me. Then suddenly from within me I knew. Why, this is my own creation. And so is this one. They are only the outpicturing of my two different uses of the creative power that I am.
Here (the monster) is the complete embodiment of every misused moment of my life. Every time I was violent, I created and fed this monster. It whispered in my ear to be monstrous, to be violent, to be bad, to be evil, for it fed only on this thought. And here (the heavenly creature) was the embodiment of all my loving thoughts. Every kind, considerate, wonderful thought in my life fed this one.
As I saw this monstrous thing and realized that it was my own offspring, it was the fruit of my misspent energy, I pledged myself. There was no one to whom I could turn, I pledged myself that if it took eternity I would redeem it. It did not come into being through any power other than my own misuse of my own power. It could not have been brought into being; and that thing could not live, and it could not help itself. I didn’t condemn it.
At that moment, I felt compassion beyond the wildest dreams of anyone for this monstrous thing that I had created. And when I made myself that pledge that I would redeem it if it took me eternity, at that very moment, the whole thing got smaller and smaller and smaller; but it didn’t waste the energy that it embodied returned to me. I began to feel a power that, until that moment, I had never felt before. And this one began to grow. The beauty that she embodied and personified glowed as the energy came back from this one (the monster) to me; and the whole thing dissolved before my eyes.
So, “nothing is lost in all my holy mountain” I did not lose that energy that I misplaced, it returned to me, that was embodied in that monster. And throughout the centuries, it was it who whispered in my ear monstrous things to be done, because it could only feed on violence. It could only feed on evil.
Then I realized what it meant: that I ate of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. And so it fed upon evil, and she fed upon the good. And then the evil that was only the energy misspent returned to me; and then the whole thing came back to me. And then I broke the spell, and I awoke in this world.
Well everyone is going to confront that gorilla on the threshold. Everyone has him, unseen by mortal eye, and he whispers into your ear to entertain the unlovely thoughts of the world. And your every reaction that is unlovely, it feeds upon it; and your every thought that is kind and wonderful and loving, she feeds upon it. And the day will come, you will be strong enough to confront this. And may I tell you, it will take you the twinkling of a second to dissolve it? You don’t labor upon it. All it needs is the core of integrity within you. When you pledge yourself, and no one else, you don’t swear upon your mother, you don’t swear upon a friend, you don’t swear upon the Bible; you pledge yourself to redeem it. At the moment you pledge yourself, and within you, you know you mean it, the whole thing dissolves. It’s no time at all in dissolving. And then all the energy returns to you, and you are stronger than ever before to go forward now and eat of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
And if you forward and misuse it again, you start another form building; and one day you will dissolve it again. Eventually you will become completely awakened, and you will use your wonderful power only not for good, that tree will come to an end, for Life itself. For eating of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is this world.Neville Goddard THE SECRET OF IMAGINING

 So if today your teaching is not true and you live by it, you are building something just as monstrous; but one day you will confront error and you will discover that you lived by a false concept of God something on the outside of Self; that you formerly worshiped a little golden figure made of gold and silver. It had eyes, but could not see. It had ears, but could not hear. It had a mouth, but could not speak. It had feet, and it could not walk. It made no sound within its throat. And those who made it are just like it. And those who trusted it are just like it too.
So all the little icons in the world that people worship these are the little things called “error”; and one day you will discover the true God. And when you discover the true God, you will find that He is all within your own wonderful being as your own wonderful human imagination. You’ll walk in the consciousness of being God. You don’t brag about it. Neville Goddard THE SECRET OF IMAGINING


The new heaven and new earth will come to us by degrees through re-newed thinking and feeling until we are "changed from glory to glory" and become a new creature, born of God, Understanding; fearless, confident and pure, until we come "unto a perfect man . . . unto the fullness of Christ."
REMEMBER
·         Remember that thinking lack manifests itself in the outer as the absence of that which you should have. Thinking abundance manifests itself in abundant supply.
·         Remember to have a live faith in divine Substance (thinking) from which all good proceeds.
·         Remember, if you want good to come to you, you must also give good unto others, for love is the fulfilling of the law.
·         Remember, in order to experience abundance of all good, you must gain understanding
·         Remember, that the one and only purpose of Life in you is that you acquire the right and true understanding of God and Self.
·         Remember, that every day is filled with possibilities. Are you thinking of your blessings and are you establishing in consciousness the activity that promotes growth, harmony and abundance?
·         Remember to keep away the belief that you are but effect and know that you are Cause Itself
·         Remember to think: I possess unlimited supply of all good things, for infinite Mind is my resource and I have and manifest that which I desire.
·         Remember, that Understanding is priceless. When you have enough understanding you will not experience lack of any kind.
·          Remember, that all good belongs to you; claim it; think it; feel it; believe in it now, and your Word shall not return unto you void but shall externalize itself in the very thing that you desire. How to Have Abundance by Lillian DeWaters

Remember: Expect Miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment