Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I AM.



Your awareness magnifies all consciousness. NEVILLE

I am always drawing into my world that which I am conscious of being.

You say silently but feelingly, “I AM”. Do not condition this awareness but continue declaring quietly, “I AM – I AM”. Simply feel that you are faceless and formless and continue doing so until you feel yourself floating.
 I AM the law of being and beside ME there is no law. I AM that I AM. NEVILLE


"When it comes to agriculture, man is wise. Over the centuries, he has cultivated the fruits of the field, while removing the weeds. Consequently, we have finer fruits.

Psychologically, it is another story. He waters the weeds, neglects the fruits and wonders at his poverty!"
VH


Grace Bell ~ Bitter Resentments

PurposeFairy ~ Let Go of Self Doubt

I was listening to a lady and gentleman who were conversing upon spiritual questions. In a short time I saw, standing by her side, the spirit of a young lady. (I cannot see these spirits except when my eyes are closed.) I said to the lady, "I see you have an attendant spirit, as it is called." She started rather suddenly and asked what kind of spirit. I told her it was a young lady. She wished me to describe her. I did so, telling her complexion, size, color of her hair and eyes and also asked of the spirit her age, which I told. The lady then wished me to ask the spirit if she was married while on this earth. I did so, and received an answer that she was not, but that she had been engaged to a gentleman who was a physician, but she went to the spirit world before they were married. I asked the spirit if the gentleman was an American, and was informed that he was an Englishman. After talking with the spirit some time longer, I asked the lady if what I had told was correct; she said it was, perfectly.
These kinds of experiments I have been trying for the last eight or nine years and call them thought-reading. PPQ

Remember: Expect Miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment