Tuesday, April 22, 2014

“They taught their tongue to speak lies, and their children have inherited lies.”



Man is the offspring of Divine Mind, and the image and likeness of the same; therefore, we want to reason all the way in harmony with that statement.
All bondage is mortal error, or mortal belief in limitation, because of the false education, false believing, and false ideas regarding the nature and character of the God we worship.
Go to yourself and in the silence realize what God is, and what your relation to Him is, and never admit the reality of any seeming obstacle to your understanding.
Truth is God, and God is Good, and the Good is all that is real and true, and whatever does not harmonize, or have its Origin in the triune Principle, Life, Truth and Love, (which is God, and from which flows and radiates all goodness and wisdom) is
not true, is not real, and must be rejected as false.

There is but one God, one Life, one Truth, one Love, one Substance, and one Power, divinely Good, Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent.
“There is no reality in matter.”
Learn to know that your body is not you at all. It is something that belongs to you; a possession of yours, something by which you express what you are.
You are mind, and you have dominion over all flesh, and you must know that your body is plastic to your word, or your way of thinking and believing, and you may build it as you will.
“There is no life, substance, or intelligence in matter; all is mind.”
“There is no evil; there is no sin; there is no pain; there is no sorrow; there is no poverty; there is no sickness; there is no death.”
God is my health.
God is my strength.
God is my wisdom.
There is but one Substance, one Power, one Intelligence, one Life, one Truth, one Love, which is the one God of the Universe, who is Spirit, the all good which fills all space. God is omnipresent good.
I am a child of God, “made in His image after His likeness.”
I also am Spirit, I live, move and have my being in God; and as I am like my Father I cannot be sick, nor suffer pain, and no evil can come to me because all that is, is good.
I deny the reality of evil, I deny the power of evil, I deny the reality of pain, of sorrow, of sickness, of weakness, of weariness, of poverty, of misfortune, of discouragement, of fear, of doubt, of foolishness, of ignorance, of discord, of danger, of death, and of all evil influences from every source, because all evil is false.
I declare there is no power in any mortal law to hold me in bondage. Lust and sensuality of any shade or degree have no power to harm me. Deceitfulness, treachery, lying or hypocrisy are powerless to affect me for evil. There is no power in calumny, suspicion, criticism or censure.
There is no power in anger or ill temper, or scorn, or contempt; there is no power in prejudice or superstition. There is no power in selfishness, envy, jealousy, pride, hatred, malice or revenge.
I am law against all that is false and foolish, and I declare the influence of all such passions utterly null and void to me. I declare all such passions powerless to harm any one.
I also deny the reality of matter, because God is the only Substance, and God is Spirit.
I also deny that the appearance we call matter has any Life, Substance or Intelligence, because God is the only Life and Intelligence, and God is Spirit.
Only the Good is true; only the Good has power. God is health. God is strength. God is Wisdom. God is peace.

Affirm whatever good you desire as of God always. It is the prayer of acknowledgment, the prayer of thanksgiving.
To “pray without ceasing and in everything give thanks,” is the prayer of affirmation. Say to yourself after each practice of your discipline, “My word shall not pass away, nor return to me void; it shall accomplish that whereunto it is sent.
Practical Healing for Mind and Body
A Course of Twelve Lessons
A Complete Treatise on the Principles and Practice of
Healing by a Knowledge of Divine Law
by
Jane W. Yarnall
1891
Remember: Expect Miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment