Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Weeweechu



It's a romantic full moon, when John said, "Hey, mamacita, let's do Weeweechu."

Oh no, not now, let's look at the moon!" said Angela.


"Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I do Weeweechu. I love you and it's the perfect time," John begged.

 "But I wanna just hold your hand and watch the moon." replied Angela.
Please, Corazoncito, just once, do Weeweechu with me."

Angela looked at John and said, "OK, one time, we'll do Weeweechu."

John grabbed his guitar and they both sang.....

"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas,
Weeweechu a Merry Christmas,
Weeweechu
a Merry Christmas,
and a Happy New Year."

MERRY
  TO YOU and YOURS!!!!!


The most important thing for us to be aware of at this time is our own opportunity to welcome the Christ into our awareness as our true identity. What I’ve come to know in my heart is that the kingdom is pre-installed. When I seek the kingdom first, everything is being added unto me, including my Christ nature. That’s the best Christmas present I could ever have. Continue @: http://jenniferhadley.com/2013/12/welcoming-the-christ/


No comments:

Post a Comment