Monday, December 30, 2013

The Whispers Of Your Heart.



Follow your heart, unearth your bold, and create a meaningful and love-filled life. ~ TessMarshall at TessMarshall dot com
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings More Joy More Love More Abundance Suzie Cheel @
Heart Whisper
“When you begin to touch your heart or let your heart be touched, you begin to discover that it’s bottomless, that it doesn’t have any resolution, that this heart is huge, vast, and limitless. You begin to discover how much warmth and gentleness is there, as well as how much space.”Pema Chödrön
It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honor him for what he is. -- Hermann Hesse
“We have not come here to take prisoners Or to confine our wondrous spirits, But to experience ever and ever more deeply Our divine courage, freedom and Light!”Hafiz



Church on the Queensway (http://www.thechurch.to/), Toronto, Canada. I caught a sermon on TV and I know where the Queensway is. Two of my brothers were born at Queensway Hospital, which sent out had a “I’m a Queensway baby’ certificates years ago, and that’s where I went when I broke my arm in grade 7.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment