Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year ~ 2014 will be FUN!



I AM the way.
I AM, the way.
I AM …
Because YOUR word is your bond.
It’ll be a year of change for everyone. Out with the old beliefs in with the new. At least new in the sense that this new belief is much more in alignment as to where we are spiritually.
I saw a video of a church with spooks in it yesterday. I’ve been in that church. Did Quimby, Dresser(s), MEB, Hopkins, Cramer, Brooks, Fillmore(s) or Holmes worry about spooks or were they talking about the Christ consciousness, the Christ within and God.
If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
(Ghostbusters!)

If it's somethin' weird an' it don't look good
Who ya gonna call?
(Ghostbusters!)
What will happen if I believe there are spooks in that church?
What will happen if I don’t believe there are spooks in that church?
What won’t happen if I believe there are spooks in that church?
What won’t happen if I don’t believe there are spooks in that church?
If you're seein' things runnin' through your head
Who can you call?
(Ghostbusters!)

If you believe in spooks will you see them or hear them? Will something sit on your bed in the middle of the night and maybe touch you? Will something jump on your bed in the middle of the night? Will you sleep with the lights on? YES to some but I won’t admit which ones.
An invisible man sleepin' in your bed
Oh who ya gonna call?
(Ghostbusters!)
A psychic in the states who wrote countless books said she slept with a blindfold so she wouldn’t see spooks at night. I had one of her first books that talked of healing centres in heaven. I know that helped countless people but I was always struck with the question “what’s to heal after you’re dead”. One of her books I scanned at the store said her spirit guide had told her something twenty years before. “So why didn’t she write about that twenty years ago” I thought. With the internet I was able to Google her. “What’s a cold reader?” I soon discovered why she always put her pinky in her mouth. Then I took a hypnosis course and the instructor said she had a ‘GHOST WRITER’ in Toronto. So much for believing everything I read.

Morty Lefkoe says all beliefs are in our head.

And then I remember the Busting Loose books. I created that church. I cleared the land, dug the foundation, chose the building materials, chose the architectural design, the fixtures inside, the landscaping. YES! And I created a spook inside. (?)
Boy I’m amazing. I created this, it’s not real it’s all made up. It’s a Creation of my consciousness. I reclaim my power from this creation NOW. I AM infinite power to create anything I want. TGIF (Thank God I’m Fabulous)

Now I can do The Work:
Is it true? N
Do I absolutely know it’s true? N
What emotions or visions does this bring up? Fear. Seeing Casper stick his head out of the ceiling. Sylvester clinging to the ceiling by his claws.
Who would I be without the belief? Free. I sleep tight with the lights off knowing the bedroom isn’t crowded and there are no uninvited guests.
I ain't afraid o' no ghost
I ain't afraid o' no ghost
Who ya gonna call?
(Ghostbusters!)
Turn it around to something true or truer. Some people believe in spooks just like some people believe in negative energy. Hopkins taught God is good, God is in everything so everything is good. Everything is just dandy.
And the cool thing is. I can alter my beliefs as I progress. And use any means at my disposal to change or question them if or when that’s needed.
What’s true for me.
And that’s why we’re here.
To find the Truth.


2014 will be FinallyUnderstandingNothing!


You are still convinced that your understanding is a powerful contribution to the truth, and makes it what it is. Yet we have emphasized that you need understand nothing (T-18.IV.7:5-6).
  HNY message photo HappyNewYear_WordsOnGreen.gif
HNY glasses photo
HappyNewYear.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment