Sunday, December 1, 2013

THANKFUL FOR DIVINE ORDER



 “Come, seek, for search is the foundation of fortune:  every success depends upon focusing the heart.” ~ Rumi
The purpose of having existence is to transcend it until you have life with a capital L. Vernon Linwood Howard

 “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."
Harriet Tubman


Americans are trained to connect certain beliefs, even when those beliefs are, to all appearances, unrelated see Belief Clusters

Train yourself not to act from impulse. Conserve the energy of your feelings into these words intensely spoken: “I am strong in righteousness.” ECH

THANKFUL FOR DIVINE ORDER
Dear God, I am thankful that at any time during my day or night I can turn to Your Divine presence and ask for Divine order.
God, I am thankful for balance in my mind, body and emotions.
I am thankful for Divine order in my relationships with others that brings harmony with every family member, friend, and co-worker.
I give thanks for Divine order and praise You for it being established in me and in all that concerns me.
I am thankful that there is a higher order than my order.
And so it is. Amen
www.positivechristianity.org

Let your extraordinary prophetic instincts be trained to foresee only the good, and let your acquaintance with Divine Spirit make you a power against evil. Say often: “Nothing can hinder the Spirit of Goodness from reigning supreme.” ECH

7 Mistaken Beliefs About Money

No comments:

Post a Comment