Sunday, December 29, 2013

Something bigger is coming.



There is “The Power of NOW”, and you will get through this emotion, situation, or experience.
Be an understanding friend to yourself when you need it most.
 It’s ok if things didn’t go well today, there’s a lot to be learned from the experience.
Somehow everything is going to work out for the best.
When life is especially difficult, remember that life happens even to ‘good’ people.
Understand that you are part of something bigger.
 Lighten up and don’t take yourself so seriously.
Appreciate the love and beauty already in your life.
Love, Appreciate and Value yourself.
Always keep your word to yourself.

“You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.”

Is today the day you purposefully get excited about loving, living, exploring, discovering, and creating?


“I find that the more willing I am to be grateful for the small things in life, the bigger stuff just seems to show up from unexpected sources, and I am constantly looking forward to each day with all the surprises that keep coming my way.” Louise L. Hay

In the seventeenth century, Rabbi Baruch Spinoza suggested that each day for a month, we ask ourselves the following three questions:
1. Who or what inspired me today?
2. What brought me happiness today?
3. What brought me comfort and deep peace today?
This practice, wrote Spinoza, would help us find more meaning and joy in our lives and would lead to profound inner transformation. When our attention is focused on appreciation, the ego moves out of the way.

“All you need is to stop searching outside for what can be found only within. Set your vision right before you operate . . . Clarify your mind, purify your heart, sanctify your life – this is the quickest way to a change in your world.” Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

I AM Love, Perfect, Beautiful, the Creator of my world.
I AM the Peace I seek.
I love ME and I Care about Me.
I Send Joy to my Body and My Body Heals me.
I AM One with God

No comments:

Post a Comment