Sunday, December 15, 2013

Boy, this entire blog seems just chock full of serendipity.



This morning, instead of thinking of doing something, instead of thinking of action, think of not doing something, think of ceasing to perform certain actions that you presently perform.

Action and movement are everyday habits. We are completely involved in doing things, thinking things, planning things out, in action all the time, which in itself is natural and harmless. But alongside and connected with our wrong movements out in the world and within, connected with the wrong ones are right ones, but we don’t know the difference. VH
Virginia Satir mentions events, which is the focus of Morty Lefkoe’s work, @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW3KShRdKMo. And since none of us can see our own back, we have a limited view of reality. Our reality is what we see or perceive, a limited view due to the fact you can’t see your back.
Rhonda Britten teaches: 1. We don’t understand fear. 2. We blame ourselves. 3. We’re afraid of our feelings. 4. We don’t trust ourselves. 5. We don’t know how to distinguish the “Voice of Freedom” and the “Voice of Fear”. See more @ Rhonda Britten or Understanding the Fear Cycle
Grace Bell ~ When you believe you MUST change, that your personality or problems are serious, and you’re sure someone out there has the answer for you, then you may find you’re in an endless loop-thinking that is never resolved. Full article @ http://workwithgrace.com/2013/12/value-motive-nothin-inquiry/
"A teacher held a clean and attractive stone up before the class. He explained, "I picked this up just after it fell from the bank to splash into the stream." He then went on to explain that a fall from our present position is necessary if we are ever to be cleansed in the stream of Reality." VH

Dear God I know Your language transcends all obstacles and borders,
all human thoughts and ideas, all time and space.
The language of Divine love is not limited to words.
It is easily recognizable as a warm smile, a hug, or a caring pat on the shoulder.
Thank You for the gifts that transcend.
I pray this Christmas that I do not limit myself to traditional human giving.
I pray that I become bilingual and express God's language of love to all.
… Amen
www.positivechristianity.org

I wonder how many Christians or non-christians are aware of The Five Ks related to the Khalsa of Sikhs in Sikhism.

Father, let me remember You are here, and I am not alone. Surrounding me is everlasting Love. I have no cause for anything except the perfect peace and joy I share with You. What need have I for anger or for fear? Surrounding me is perfect safety. Can I be afraid, when Your eternal promise goes with me? Surrounding me is perfect sinlessness. What can I fear, when You created me in holiness as perfect as Your Own? I have no cause for anger or for fear,  For You surround me. And in every need That I perceive, Your grace suffices me. Lesson 348 ACIM


 Serendipity means a "happy accident" or "pleasant surprise"; a fortunate mistake. Specifically, the accident of finding something good or useful while not specifically searching for it.
One often missed aspect in modern discussions of the word, is the need for an individual to be "sagacious", having or showing keen mental discernment and good judgment,  enough to link together apparently innocuous facts in order to come to a valuable conclusion.
Another aspect is the serendipitous value in the context of the acquisition of a business as "windfalls that were not anticipated by the buyer prior to the deal": i.e., unexpected advantages or benefits incurred due to positive synergy effects of the merger.

No comments:

Post a Comment