Three techniques to lessen the intensity of your negative feelings that Morty Lefkoe recommends and has used personally.
1.  Get into the creator state using the Who Am I Really? Process.  In that state the negative emotion will disappear.
2.  Get into the creator space using the following technique.
  • Realize that the emotion I am having now is being caused by the meaning I gave a reality that has no inherent meaning.
  • If I created the meaning that caused the feelings and thoughts, what does that make me?
  • Is it real now that I’m the consciousness that creates meanings that ultimately determine how I experience my life?
  • Check and see if you are in the creator space. The way to be certain is to ask yourself what’s possible (answer: anything) and ask yourself if you have any limitations (answer: no).
3.  “Step outside yourself” and observe yourself having feelings.  Say to yourself: “I have feelings; I am not my feelings.  They have nothing to do with reality.  They are not caused by reality.  My feelings are the result of automatic, unconscious occurring thoughts that are not true.”  To the extent you can make this real you will be able to detach somewhat from your feelings.