Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 Free Audios to boost your Happiness!



HelpMeToBeHappy.comhttp://www.helpmetobehappy.com/ is a
Gift of Love from
Robin Duncan and
The Miracle Center of California

Happy Holidays to all!
"We can tell what we are like by noticing what impresses us. We are impressed by whatever resides on our own psychic level. It can be no other way, for we are our own impressions. Whenever we see anything, we see ourselves, as in a mirror. Are we impressed with another person's cunning self-interest which masquerades as generosity? Are we impressed by hearing that self-facing is not our doom but our healing? See the difference in these two kinds of impressions. We cannot see above our own present level, but we can open ourselves to a higher level, which permits that level to impress us with its power for healing."
Vernon Howard

This is the only thing that you need do for vision, happiness, release from pain, and the complete escape from sin, all to be given you. Say only this, but mean it with no reservations, for here the power of salvation lies:
"I AM responsible for what I see.
I CHOSE the feelings I experience, and I DECIDED ON the goal I would achieve.
And everything that SEEMS to happen TO me, I ASKED FOR and received as I had asked."
Deceive yourself no longer that you are helpless in the face of what is done to you. Acknowledge but that you have been mistaken, and all effects of your mistakes will disappear.[ACIM,21,II,2]


No comments:

Post a Comment