Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The day of For-giveness.



You are greatly beloved by all who know you while you hold to your axiom: “God is Love.” ECH

Q: Someone says things that upset me. How can I get him to stop?
A: Never mind what he says. What do you feel? Why are you a slave to hurt feelings? He sees your distress as a handy target for his own pressures. Work with these ideas until you disappear as a target. He will disappear as an archer. VH


 Guy Finley: When attention is directed, it has the ability to invest an idea with energy and life. Wherever you place your attention, you give life to that seed of thought. [continued]

 Paul called the day of joy the day of atonement. "We joy in God through Jesus Christ, by whom (accepting our sonship, as He declared) we have now received the atonement." Jesus called it the day of for-giveness. To the man let down through the roof, sick with the palsy, He said, "For-given." To the woman bruised of heart, He said, "For-given." And thus were these both brought to conviction, not of sin, but of Sonship. Emma Curtis Hopkins' High Mysticism
A miracle is never lost. It may touch many people you have not even met, and produce undreamed of changes in situations of which you are not even aware.
~  Principles of Miracles #45
Behind this is a miracle to which I am entitled.
Let me not hold a grievance against you,
[name],
but offer you the miracle that belongs to you instead.
Seen truly, this offers me a miracle.
(77) I am entitled to miracles.
I would not hold this grievance apart from my salvation.
Let our grievances be replaced by miracles,
[name].
Beyond this is the miracle by which all my grievances are replaced.
(78) Let miracles replace all grievances.
This presents a problem to me which I would have resolved.
The miracle behind this grievance will resolve it for me.
The answer to this problem is the miracle that it conceals.
(79) Let me recognize the problem so it can be solved.
I need not wait for this to be resolved.
The answer to this problem is already given me, if I will accept it.
Time cannot separate this problem from its solution.
(80) Let me recognize my problems have been solved.
The Holy Spirit is the highest communication medium. Miracles do not involve this type of communication, because they are temporary communication devices. When you return to your original form of communication with God by direct revelation, the need for miracles is over. ~  Principles of Miracles #46
Earnest, faithful, kind, you express the kindness of the Divine Parent. Your word is: “The Lord God is my sun and shield.”ECH
finding your peace after addiction~
The World Is a Good Teacher If You Let It Be
by:Cathy Taughinbaugh
The Center for Motivation and Change:
The Parent's 20 Minute Guide About How To Help Their Children Change Their Substance Abuse the20MinuteGuide
or
 http://the20minuteguide.com/
Remember: Expect Miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment