Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I'm doing the right thing at the right time!



Guy Finley ~ Staying present, living in Presence is the best gift anyone can give to those they love. Put Yourself in the Right Place, at the Right Time, Doing the Right Thing. Give the Gift That Makes Everyone Better

O God, empty me of angry judgments, and aching disappointments, and anxious trying, and breathe into me something like quietness and confidence, that the lion and the lamb in me may lie down together and be led by a trust as straightforward as a little child.  Catch my pride and doubt off guard that, at least for the moment, I may sense your presence and your caring, and be surprised by a sudden joy rising in me now to sustain me in the coming then. Breathe into Me--
Guerillas of Grace, by Ted Loden (1930 - )

Live from moment to moment, just as if every new moment is all there is. For that, in truth, is all there is. Vernon Linwood Howard

Wouldn’t it be great if… http://rhhbschool.com/live-your-dream/about/
Remember: Expect Miracles!

Rest in the silence of prayer...
You are one with the bounty of Christ. Prosperity flows into your life. You are a spiritual heir to God’s ever-present supply. You are prospered.
In the name of Jesus Christ, you are able to think words of plenty, speak words of plenty. You are abundantly prospered.
This, NOW, is the turning point of your life because it is the turning point inside of your mind. You are able to trust God’s power. Instead of looking to appearances, you are able to trust in the power of God in your life. Abundant prosperity, God prosperity, is continually made manifest. God is good. God supplies you now with unlimited abundance for every need. You are prospered.
In a moment, you are going to rest in the silence. In a moment, you will feel the infilling that is a quiet reassurance that God is at work. In the silence of prayer … ACCEPT.
The Christ Light assures you of constant good. The Christ light assures you that your needs are supplied. The Christ Spirit is at work in you and in the circumstances of your life to bring continuous prosperity and overflowing good. You have direct access to the rich ideas of God. Your spiritual life is connected and your outer life is filled with plenty.
In the name, in the character and in the intelligence of Jesus Christ, I call forth God inside of you as the integrity and the substance of your entire being. I call forth an ever-expanding good. I decree that you are forever changed by this prayer. You will never live my life in lack or limitation. I name every area of my life as vital, alive and good.


I express abundance in all that is good this day. I am abundant in my love, compassion, generosity, and kindness. I am receptive and responsive to the abundance of good towards me from others. I am present to, and grateful for, every expression of abundance in my life, in my health, in my relationships, in my actions and in my thoughts. I am experiencing the abundance of good and progress this moment. Continue Reading

"God is my guide and my source of good. I open my mind to the wisdom of God within and make decisions that bless and prosper my life." Silent Unity


People and fate are not against you. Cultivate self-respect. You do not need a stronger one to lean on. Say: “God is my strength.” ECH

Affirmation 1:
In the past I had______________________I REFUSE to live in the PAST. I am in control of my thoughts and actions. From this day forward I am balanced physically, mentally and spiritually. I AM PEACE POWER and PERFECTION.

“The greatest discovery of the 19th century was nothing in the realm of the physical sciences, but the power of the subconscious mind touched by faith. Any individual can tap into an eternal reservoir of power that will enable them to overcome any problem that may arise. All weaknesses can be overcome, bodily healing, financial independence, spiritual awakening, prosperity beyond your wildest dreams. This is the superstructure of happiness.” ~ William James

Affirmation 2:
Every atom in my body thrill with life to keep this body well. Every molecule within me carries health from cell to cell. Cells & organs in all systems build for lasting strength & youth. Work in harmony by the conscious light of truth to rejuvenate, Recharge, and re-energize this beautiful physical body.

Thoughts become WORDS.
Words become ACTIONS.
Actions become HABITS.
Habits become your CHARACTER.
Character becomes your DESTINY!

Setting Our Sails To the Winds of Grace - http://www.gratefulness.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment