Sunday, February 2, 2014

♥ Miracles are natural.



When they do not occur something has gone wrong. ~  Principles of Miracles #6

I started thinking about that and I used to think that the Tali [Taliban] would come and he would just kill me, but then I said if he comes, what would you do Malala?
Then I would reply to myself Malala just take a shoe and hit him, but then I said, if you hit a Tali with your shoe, then there would be no difference between you and the Tali. You must not treat others that much with cruelty and that much harshly, you must fight others, but through peace and through dialogue and through education. Then I said I would tell him how important education is and that I even want education for your children as well and I would tell him, that’s what I want to tell you. Malala Yousafzai [ Eight Inspiring Images from 2013 ]


A sociologist and happiness expert at UC Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center, Christine Carter, Ph.D. is the author of RAISING HAPPINESS: 10 Simple Steps for More Joyful Kids and Happier Parents. Dr. Carter also writes an award-winning blog, which is syndicated on the HuffingtonPost and PsychologyToday.com http://www.christinecarter.com/about/dr-christine-carter-bio/ http://raisinghappiness.com/

The So Hum meditation is a simple but powerful technique that uses the breath and the repetition of a mantra to quiet the mind and relax the body. This meditation will help take your awareness from a state of constriction to a state of expanded consciousness. [ Read More ]

 The Magic of Believing [1948] By Claude M. Bristol mentioned Dr. G. R.  [Gertrude Raffel ] Schmeidler of the Harvard Psychological Clinic the same as Silva did in the 80’s. Evidently Liberace loved the book and introduced Phyllis Diller to it.
Phyllis talks about "The Magic of Believing" by Claude M. Bristol.
Remember: Expect Miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment