Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lord’s Prayer



Our Master said, “After this manner therefore pray ye,” and then he gave that prayer which covers all human needs. . . . Here let me give what I understand to be the spiritual sense of the Lord’s Prayer:
Our Father which art in heaven,
Our Father-Mother God, all-harmonious,
Hallowed be Thy name.
Adorable One.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy kingdom is come; Thou art ever-present.
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Enable us to know, — as in heaven, so on earth, — God is omnipotent, supreme.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Give us grace for to-day; feed the famished affections;
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And Love is reflected in love;
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil;
And God leadeth us not into temptation, but delivereth us from sin, disease, and death.
For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever.
For God is infinite, all-power, all Life, Truth, Love, over all, and All.
From Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy, pp. 16–17

“Intelligence is omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence. It is the primal and eternal quality of infinite Mind, of the triune Principle,—Life, Truth, and Love,—named God” (Science and Health)

Pray knowing that God is your real employer and that good jobs are in abundant supply for everyone because there is no competition among God’s children. As a cherished child of God you deserve everything good. “Desire is prayer; and no loss can occur from trusting God with our desires, that they may be moulded and exalted before they take form in words and in deeds.” (Science and Health) Pray knowing that God will definitely fulfill your desire to get a respectable job as per your qualities and talents. Understand that all your work comes directly from God. “Spirit, God, gathers unformed thoughts into their proper channels, and unfolds these thoughts, even as He opens the petals of a holy purpose in order that the purpose may appear” (Science and Health) For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Mark-11-23
Spiritual realization is a peaceful intensity of feeling that knows without effort of thought the truth of the assertions,"I and the Father are one," (John 10:30) and "Son, thou art ever with Me, and all that is mine is thine" (Luke 15:31).
The great value of Jesus' teaching is that He taught that God dwells in us. "Know ye not that ye are a temple of God?" (I Cor. 3:16). "The true prayer is the prayer of silence, the only door that opens the soul directly to the conscious knowledge of God and brings the realization of the God-nature in ourselves." It is recorded of Emerson that it was his custom to go daily to the woods to listen.
The purpose of prayer is that through it we may consciously unite ourselves with God and ally ourselves with His power. Thus we enter the spiritual atmosphere in which we live, move, and have our real being. In our real identity we are "sons of God." Therefore we inherit the power and the limitless possibilities of the Father.Methods of Meditation by Jennie H. Croft UNITY SCHOOL OF CHRISTIANITY KANSAS CITY, MO. 1928

'Thy kingdom come;' let the reign of divine Truth, Life, and Love be established in me, and rule out of me all sin; and may Thy Word enrich the affections of all mankind, and govern them! THE "DAILY PRAYER" From the August 1935 issue of The Christian Science Journal

Remember: Expect Miracles!
A Prayer for Money Help
Say this debt prayer when you're in need of a financial blessing.

Heavenly Father, I Come before you today to ask for a financial blessing to improve my life. My faith keeps me strong, and I know you will provide for me and the people I love.
I do not seek a large sum of money. I do not trouble you for unneeded comforts or luxury. I only ask for enough money to relieve my financial woes and ease this stress.
Give me the means to do your work, and spread your Love. I have so much to give, if only I were allowed the chance.
In your name I pray, Amen - See more at: http://www.prayers-for-special-help.com/prayer-for-money.html

And please pray for me that I find, easily and effortlessly, a new place to move for Mar 1st. And the 1st and last months rent come easily, effortlessly and are affordable.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment