Sunday, January 12, 2014

Voice Hearers / The Alphabet Prayer



Worry is when you place your Faith in a power opposed to God - a power that is working against you. Worry is what happens when you forget that Divine Order is always working for you. ~ Jennifer Hadley
To think and reason wisely is your inheritance. Say these words daily that the world may be benefited by you: “My Mind is God.” ECH
"The Infinite Mind of God which is within you provides you with an infinite variety of ideas and talents. It is up to you to open your mind and accept these ideas. And it is up to you to receive them." ~ Rev. Ike
 A new study explores the difference between psychiatric and non-psychiatric voice hearers.
They compared the traumatic history of 22 voice hearers who were in contact with psychiatric services, with the history of 21 psychics and mediums, who also claimed to hear voices, but who had never been in contact with psychiatric services. Both groups actually reported having experienced similar rates of trauma in the past. However, … [Full article @ The same voices, heard differently?]

You will learn your mission in life by saying continually: ‘‘God is my Judge.” ~ECH

Maybe a question mark will appear in our mind and we’ll say to ourselves, 'Is it possible that there is something higher here in this world than this mad chasing around that I do and everyone else does.'~VH
You can work nobly for a cause. Say often: “God works through me to will and to do that which ought to be done by me.” ~ECH

The Alphabet Prayer
A little shepherd boy was watching his sheep one Sunday morning and he heard the bells of the church ringing. As he watched the people walk along the pasture where he was, he happened to think to himself, "I would like to communicate with God! But, what can I say to God?" He had never learned a prayer.
So, on bended knee, he began to recite the alphabet. Repeating this prayer several times, a man passing by, heard the boy's voice and peaked through the bushes. He saw the young boy kneeling with folded hands, eyes closed, repeating the alphabet.
He interrupted the boy. "What are you doing, my little one?" he asked.
The boy replied, "I was praying, Sir."
The man seemed surprised and said, "But why are you reciting the alphabet?"
The boy explained, "I don't know any prayers, sir. But I want God to take care of me, and to help me care for my sheep. And so I thought, if I said all I knew, He could put the letters together into words, and God would know all that I want and should say!"
The man smiled and said, "Bless your heart, God will!" And he went on to church knowing full well that he had heard the finest sermon he could possibly hear that day.
The worldwide PRAYER PLACE inside the Internet.
Welcoming all faiths, excluding no one.
Not connected to any church.

Remember: Expect Miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment