Thursday, January 16, 2014

“The Sign”.



The next time you're in a public place and you see something or someone who makes you angry or uncomfortable just tell yourself…
"There I go again, being ____________ ."
Modify that sentence according to the scenario.
For instance:
"There I go again, being rude".
"There I go again, being inconsiderate."

The great artists, writers, musicians and poets became great because they acquire the habit of relying upon the still, small voice that speaks from within, through the faculty of creative imagination. It is a fact well known to people who have keen imaginations that their best ideas come through so-called “hunches”.

CHAPTER 11
THE MYSTERY OF SEX TRANSMUTATION
The Tenth Step toward Riches
Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill [1938]
Nearly 2500 years ago, Socrates was warned of dangerous situations in his life. “I have, since my childhood, been attended by a semi-divine being whose voice, from time to time, dissuades me from some undertaking, but never directs me what I am to do.” Socrates called this voice “The Sign”.


Grace Notes reminds us which “Voice” should we listen to: True Gain From Non Action and Not Interfering

“I am now filled through and through with a healing, and revitalizing life of God!” Such statements nourish the life idea in you. Your body and your mind respond and you feel renewed and restored. The prayer of faith will save the sick.” James 5:15

"You find out there is no loneliness as long as you are what you're supposed to be, a self-complete human being." VH

I mentioned Silva the other day. I came across a copy of “The Silva Mind Control Method” yesterday afternoon at my favorite coffee shop. (Synchronicity, divine timing?) The episodes with his daughter answering questions that he was formulating in his mind before speaking is extremely reminiscent of P.P. Quimby’s experience with Lucius Burkmar. The stuff about ESP makes sense because from Quimby’s experience ‘mind affects mind’. ACIM teaches “Mind are joined, bodies are not”. Silva also experienced “Light Episodes”.

Who are You? Where are YOU? What are YOU? 


Remember: Expect Miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment