Sunday, January 12, 2014

Know You Do Not Know – then - Rest, Inquire, Enjoy Life.



You don't have to suffer anymore within a personal story that leaves you feeling "not there yet," "not good enough," or some other deficiency story. You no longer have to chase the future for a happiness that always seems out of reach. We have been falsely conditioned to believe that we are separate, deficient people and that our stories are who we are. In this conditioning, we have learned to avoid uncomfortable feelings and sensations. Scott Kiloby's sites and books …
[ Scott Kiloby ]
The main invitation in Living Realization is this:
Recognize awareness
Let all appearances be as they are
See that appearances are inseparable.

Be Careful with Spiritual Teachings

Stop waiting for happiness. It’s Now. 
Discover the natural happiness that you are, the in-built contentment that doesn’t depend on the content of your life, the profound calm in the midst of the storm. Jeff Foster_Life Without a Centre

Nondual inquiry is another ancient and powerful form of investigation, especially strong in Eastern traditions. Are you seeking inner peace, the meaning of life, contemplating your true nature? Nondual inquiry (self-inquiry) is a fast and direct direct route to peace and clarity on these issues.
Philosophical Dialog Investigation
Have you wondered -
Who am I?
What is this “realization” I hear so much about?
What is the meaning of life?
What kind of life do I want to live?
How can I find happiness and inner peace?
Are limiting beliefs blocking the pursuit of my goals?
I feel a conflict between my mind and my heart. What to do?
I can't decide on this problem... I want to know what is right.
Is the story of my life being told in my own voice? Are there parts that lay undiscovered?
Which job?   Which school?   Which lover?
then read on! Greg Goode

Jed McKenna discusses his Awakening

"The more you know you do not know, the more you know." Vernon Linwood Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment