Sunday, January 26, 2014

Let God work through you instead of trying to make Him do something for you.




A simple 4-step technique on a regular basis to stop psychologically-caused insomnia, panic attacks and anxiety:
1. Take a deep breath and relax.     
2. Notice where the feeling is in your body. Even though it may be uncomfortable, be present with the feeling and stop your inner dialogue. Just feel it.
3. Now ask the feeling a question. Yes, this may seem a little odd—but it works: “What do I need to know to let you (the feeling) go?” Note the first thing that pops into your head.
4. Determine whether the feeling is still present. If so, be present with it, and ask the question again. Repeat until the feeling is gone. NeuroCalm: by Nannette DiMascio from Neuro Linguistic Programming experts present their techniques

"Love continues to shine like the sun, available to anyone who knows how to tap its vitality.." ~ Vironika Tugleva
I found a reference to Robert Collier among Silva’s notes

“Why is it when I have a really strong desire for something, and I really need it, and it will benefit many people, and I program really hard for it, I still don’t get results? I get great results on little things that are not so important; why not this?”
Here is the way Robert Collier said it:
Look at the first chapter of the Scriptures. When God wanted light, did He strive and struggle, trying to make light? No, He said— “Let there be light.”
When you want something very much, instead of trying to make it come your way, suppose you try asking for it and then letting it come. Suppose you just relax, and let God work through you instead of trying to make Him do something for you. Suppose you say to yourself—”I will do whatever is given me to do. I will follow every lead to the best of my ability, but for the rest, it is all up to the God in me. God in me knows what my right work is, where it is, and just what I should do to get it. I put myself and my affairs lovingly in His hands, secure that whatever is for my highest good, He will bring to me.”
A lot of Law of Attraction (LofA) and co-creation writers ignore going into the silence as a integral part of it.


"Don’t you kind of sense that you have nothing valuable of your own? But, you’re afraid if I loose my worry, what will I do with myself all day long? You know that. I’ve told you and I will repeat to you. You can drop your worry at this very instant if you let insight, understanding, come in and take it away from you. Why don’t you do it? Because you’re deluded." VH


"Love is what bonds us to one another. Love is the essential ingredient." ~ Vironika Tugleva


Seek not the world’s applause. To yield to public opinion when you know the true principle of action would cause you to cry: “Would God I had never been born.” Keep this for your text: He leadeth me. ECH


Food Tank, an independent voice seeking sustainable solutions for our broken food system.

"The Infinite Mind of God, which is within you, provides you with an infinite variety of ideas and talents. It is up to you to open your mind and accept these ideas. And it is up to you to receive them." ~ Rev. Ike

Jose Silva’s work does provide accreditation to the work of Phineas Parkhurst Quimby. Lucius Burkmar was doing “remote viewing” some 100 years before Silva discovered it. Quimby as interests in healing only and had a different conceptual interpretation of things than Silva.
But the means don’t matter, only the results. And both men were pioneers, masters at healing and master teachers.




Miracles as such do not matter. The only thing that matters is their Source, Which is far beyond evaluation. ~ Principles of Miracles #2

Remember: Expect Miracles!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment