Sunday, January 19, 2014

God goes with me wherever I go.



Morty Lefkoe: Are you really an imposter? ( Related - Shadows )

You expect largely, and great fulfillment belongs to you. Prove these words true by getting the potentiality of this formula: “God is Love. I am Love. God is Power. I am Power.” ECH
"You have within you the Infinite Power of God to bring into existence whatever good you want to be, to do and to have!" ~ Rev. Ike 

A man who prayed to win the lottery. "Day after day the man prayed, 'Dear God help me to win the lottery...'"
After months and months of this prayer, day after day, he finally heard a thunderous voice from the sky, "This is God speaking. Yes, I will grant you your request to win the lottery, but will you do just ONE thing for Me, please?"
"Yes, God, anything. You name it."
"Will you PLEASE go buy a ticket?"

To be aware of where you are and to see what you are doing at the moment you are doing it. This awareness replaces wandering thoughts. A guaranteed method for spiritual awakening.~ VH

Daily hold the idea: “God prospers me.” ECH

ACIM Lesson 41 - God goes with me wherever I go.

Remember: Expect Miracles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment