Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What I Am ~ Good Times



Edie Brickell - Good Times

Her "Good Times" video was included as part of the multimedia samples on the Windows 95 installation CD-ROM.

Edie Brickell & New Bohemians became a critical and commercial success, including the single "What I Am".

Edie Brickell & New Bohemians - What I Am

Brickell married singer-songwriter Paul Simon on May 30, 1992. Brickell was performing on NBC's Saturday Night Live on Saturday November 5, 1988 when she noticed Simon standing in front of the cameraman. "Even though I'd performed the song hundreds of times in clubs, he made me forget how the song went when I looked at him, " she said with a smile. "We can show the kids the tape and say, 'Look, that's when we first laid eyes on each other.'" Brickell and Simon have three children. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edie_Brickell  Me, sentimental? Whatever have you that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment