Wednesday, July 24, 2013

TOGETHER



Turn fear into faith and watch for good things to happen. Joyce Rennolds

Freedom, Love, Survival, Security, Health, Money, Art, Wisdom, Pleasure, Happiness, the life of action, Self-improvement, Service to humanity, God religion spirituality and enlightenment: James T. Mangan, on 10-March-1951,  realized TOGETHER was the one-word formula that would manifest all of these in perfect proportion. Rev. Ike would have liked that.
"I have a wonderful work, in a wonderful way, I give wonderful service, for wonderful pay!" FLORENCE SCOVEL SHINN
"I AM A RADIANT CENTER OF DIVINE LOVE" Dr. Catherine Ponder

God is my unfailing supply, and large sums of money come to me quickly, under grace, in perfect ways. FLORENCE SCOVEL SHINN DIVINE-COUNT or DIVINE FIND

"LET DIVINE LOVE BE MADE ALIVE IN THEE." Catherine Ponder


Morty Lefkoe: Does “mental illness” really exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment