Saturday, July 27, 2013

Engineer Your Thoughts.

"THIS IS THE DAY WHICH THE LORD HAS MADE,
I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!!!"
Every morning when you wake up, start thinking about the plans you have for the day.

Say the following out loud to yourself
and SAY IT WITH FEELING:


"I have opened my eyes and I am going to get up now.

I am going to go out into the world and I will perhaps meet many people. I am going to meet them positively and joyfully.

I am going to meet many kinds of conditions, circumstances, and situations, and I am going to meet each of them with a positive and joyful attitude.

I gladly let go of all feelings of anger and criticism. I gladly let go of all hatreds and hurtreds. Today I choose to see everyone through eyes of love and compassion.

My mind is at peace. I am going to have a good day starting right now. Thank you Father!"

And if you aren't convinced the first time -- say it again until you believe it!

Do this and the message will get through to your subconscious mind!

You'll be amazed at the difference it will make in your day.
Rev. Ike

Do you want to take off some weight?

Here's an effective visualization technique using your inner sense of hearing:

Put the words into the mouths of your friends and close associates, in your imagination, and see them and hear them telling you, “You sure look good since you took off that weight. What size is your waist now?”

And you talk back to them and tell them how small your waist is.

Hear what you WANT to hear
during your visualization.

“That’s a gorgeous mate you got, honey.” Make your friends tell you that (in your mind).

“Where did you get those shoes?” Tell them where you got them.

Use your sense of SMELL as well in your visualizations.

Smell the roses or the flowers around you. Again, smell the flowers and vegetation which may be indigenous to the area that you wish to vacation or visit in.

Smell the coffee perking where you want to be. Smell the steaks sizzling out on a ranch in Texas. Smell the bread and the pies and the cakes baking.

Smell whatever is associated with your vision.
Dream your dreams.

Occupy your dreams.

"Lift up now thine eyes and behold the land. Walk up and down in it, and in the length of it and in the breadth of it, and all that your eyes shall see, I will give it unto you.”

I AM is the making power -- the way that you can become whatever you want to become by means of what you add to I AM.

When you have seen one thing differently, you will see all things differently. The light you will see in any one of them is the same light you will see in them all. People, places and things.
Transactional Analysis teaches us that we don’t have to be a victim or persecuted. We don’t have to play any specific role. We just have to be what we really are. Roles are habits, like habitual beliefs or occurrings.
ACIM mentions “The ego is therefore capable of suspiciousness at best and viciousness at worst.” And “The ego will attack your motives as soon as they become clearly out of accord with its perception of you. This is when it will shift abruptly from suspiciousness to viciousness, since its uncertainty is increased.” CH9, VII
And again: “It remains suspicious as long as you despair of yourself. It shifts to viciousness when you decide not to tolerate self-abasement and seek relief. 10 Then it offers you the illusion of attack as a "solution."” VIII Nice to remember because our worst enemy is our own ego, our biggest friend is the Holy Spirit.

Robin Duncan: 5 Steps out of fear: WVBTR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8mJuH42ocs

Whenever I get confused I look to see if I’ve missed something and quite often I encounter other course students that remind me I’m on the right track.
Elisa Lionne, http://www.elisalionne.com/, has some HOT, HAPPY AND HEALTHY HABITS.

Elisa reminds us that removing limiting beliefs is an ongoing thing. And she offers these:
“I can’t earn money doing work I love.”
“Earning money is hard. Always was and always will be.”
“I’m just big-boned. I will never have the body of my dreams.”
“It’s in my genes. I can’t change it.”
“If I shine brighter than my friends they won’t hang out with me anymore.”
“My dad would be crushed if I earned more money than him.”
“They just don’t understand me.”
“If I share my true desires with my partner he’ll be pissed.”
“If I speak up and share my opinion, people will judge me.”
“No one is interested in what I have to say.”
“Who am I to be great?”
“Being rich and successful is reserved only for a handful of people.”
“I could never do that.”
“It’s impossible.”
“I’m so stupid.”

No comments:

Post a Comment