Friday, July 5, 2013

Thoughts.

“Everything depends upon the thoughts we entertain.” -- Thomas Hora, M.D.

A man can have a thousand friends, but if his thoughts are wrong he will feel wrong.
A man can have no friends,               but if his thoughts are right    he will feel right.
~
VernonHoward



Every morning wake up and say,
“I am not this body. I am not this person.
I am not what people call me – I am not [insert ‘your name’].
I am not my personal history. I am not my story. I am not my eyes or my ears.
I am not my mind. Everything I see and everything I was told about myself
seems to be true, but it is not true.”

Who am I? I am an image and likeness of God, a manifestation of Love-Intelligence.
What am I? I am a divine consciousness.
Where am I? I live and move and have my being in omniactive divine Mind.
What is my purpose? My purpose is to be a beneficial presence in the world. The Four Ws Thomas Hora

No comments:

Post a Comment