Friday, May 10, 2013

We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.



If all of us acted in unison as I act individually there would be no wars and no poverty. I have made myself personally responsible for the fate of every human being who has come my way. - Anais Nin



Anaïs Nin (born Angela Anaïs Juana Antolina Rosa Edelmira Nin y Culmell, 1903 – 1977) was an American author born to Spanish-Cuban parents in France, where she was also raised. She spent some time in Spain and Cuba but lived most of her life in the United States where she became an established author.

We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.- Anais Nin

"You have something of your own when you live without inner or outer labels. Society makes man a machine by giving him flattering labels, but truth makes him an individual by taking away his labels. The label-free man is a free man indeed." VH

"The truth of Jesus is the truth of you and the truth of me."~Rev. Ike

Your sympathies are easily enlisted. Your judgment in the early morning must decide your conduct. This is your life motto: "Before they call I (God) will answer and while they are yet speaking I will hear."~ECH

What you see reflects your thinking. And your thinking but reflects your choice of what you want to see. Your values are determiners of this, for what you value you must want to see, believing what you see is really there. No one can see a world his mind has not accorded value. ACIM Lesson 130


Emotions are like an alarm clock. When the alarm goes off your emotions are telling you about a decision you’ve already made. That decision determines the outcome.
Here’s what to do:
1.       Take inventory of the decision you’ve already made. Identify the emotion. “I am feeling this way because I already decided that _________________”
2.       I am determined to see this differently.
3.       Pray and ask for help in healing the decision you’ve already made. “Dear God. Thank you in advance, for healing the part of my mind that decided on a negative outcome. MY goal is peace.”
An example:
You feel anxiety and regret over mistakes with money. The moment you feel it do the 3 steps.
1.    I feel anxiety and regret because I decided mistakes are costing me (mistakes and errors are bad belief or a belief about money-see Morty Lefkoe).
2.       I am determined to see this differently. I want to decide otherwise because I want to be at peace.
3.       “Dear God, please heal the part of my mind that believes I have made mistake and my mistakes are costing me. I forgive myself and I turn my thoughts over to your for healing, I choose peace.”

Another example might be: an individual has cost you loss of income or assets. Your feelings of powerlessness and resentment set off the alarm clock.
1.       Take inventory. “I feel powerless and resentful because I already decided that this other person has the power to alter me, take from me, withhold from me, or cause me harm.
2.       Be determined to see this person differently. “I am determined to see this person and this whole situation differently. I want to see this differently because I want to be at peace.”
3.       “Dear God, please heal the part of my mind that believes that other people can alter me, harm me or take from me. I am willing to know that all power is within me and there is no power outside of me that can ever take what you have given me. I am looking only at my past thoughts and beliefs. I am willing to see what you see in this other person. I am willing to withdraw my judgments against them. I turn my thoughts over to you for healing. I want peace instead of this.” Robin Duncan-Miracle Center of CA *

Robin Duncan is hosting Miracles in Prosperity
All you have to do is "show up" by dialing in.
FREE.
Date:  May 8 to 14, 2013    (Wednesday through Tuesday)
Time:  Noon PST   (for 20-30 mins each day)
Call in Number:   (530) 881-1300
Access Code:   136386#
RSVP not required
Please dial in at least 5 minutes early to hear the whole meditation

* You might want to use augment this with Morty Lefkoe’s stuff to work on eliminating the belief and then do “The Work


Dear God. Thank you for teaching me to walk in an awakened state of mind. Thank you for reminding me that I am not my past, my mistakes or my wrong decisions. I am determined to forgive myself in all respects. I AM your Holy child and I know what I am. I accept my inheritance as it comes from you. I will spend time each day seeing the light and the innocence in others even if they cannot see it for themselves. I am one with you and I have nothing to fear. In the presence of our light there is no darkness. Thank you for giving me the strength to forgive and release the past and the vision to see with clarity. I AM worthy of receiving the finest that life has to offer because you created me as infinite, healed, happy and whole. Amen. Robin Duncan-Miracle Center of CA

No comments:

Post a Comment