Sunday, May 12, 2013

The thoughts you hold are mighty, and illusions are as strong in their effects as is the truth.



"You can have an unnatural future, which will go along with jolts and bumps and shrieks and will always unfold with pain, or you can have a natural future, which is very easy and very quiet, doesn’t have to worry about anything in tomorrow or next year. Never has to worry over anything for the next hundred years or five hundred years. It never worries about any type of the future from one second to a billion years from now.

Now, I’ve set before you two choices, and you have a choice. You can choose an unnatural future and suffer from it. You can choose what is natural and just enjoy life because you're enjoying who you are authentically are. Now, you can go about it one of two ways too. And if you're going about it the wrong way, if you're choosing what is unnatural, now is your chance to switch things, to change things." VH




Be never jealous. Be well educated. Listen to your own inner voice. You are a natural leader. Love the principle of Righteousness better than you love people. Keep this text: "Then I consulted with myself." ECH

"When you don't know what to do, the only thing to do is to see fully that you don't know what to do and stop right there." VH

You can tell if your life is aligned with your values or is limited by your beliefs by your experience of freedom.
I can't do what I want; I can't be who I am; I can't have what I want. If this sounds like your mantra, it's a sign you're spending lots of time in the midst of your limiting beliefs. The world doesn't place restrictions on us, we do.
If you want to get beyond the "I can't" reality, take the time to sort through and identify what really matters to you. Your reality will begin to shift when your thoughts, words, and behaviors reflect what you value instead of your limiting beliefs.
Each time you hear yourself say, I can't ..., pause a moment and change it to I can. I can do what I want. I can be who I am, or I can have what I want.
Living from that reality, would you make different choices? Take one new action today that aligns with what you value instead of your limiting beliefs.
Affirmation: I can move beyond my limiting beliefs, one thought at a time. http://www.receiveyourlife.com

1 comment: