Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Imagine living in a world where nothing again ever confounds or confuses you.



We each have -- right here, right now -- everything we need to succeed with finding the lasting wholeness and happiness for which our heart of hearts seeks. Guy Finley


Every time you dare to do something for your inner self instead of something for your social self you teach the social self how to act logically and happily in the outer world. VH

 
Imagine sitting in a coffee shop all by yourself, quietly sipping a latte, and all the while, a profound feeling of contentment and gratitude -- a feeling like none you've ever known before -- wells up in your heart for no reason at all. Guy Finley


Guy Finley: There is a way past this part of yourself that would rather hold on than get out. However, to really let go of these fears, we must first... [continued]



With Higher Wisdom, there's no more missing out on life. Everything in front of you is now bursting with meaning. It's sharp, vivid, clear, ALIVE! Because now YOU'RE alive! You notice things that for years had just passed by completely unseen. And more importantly, those flooding thoughts and emotions that used to wash you away no longer have the power to take you with them because you now have command of your attention -- one of the distinguishing features of Higher Wisdom. Guy Finley

The thoughts you hold are mighty, and illusions are as strong in their effects as is the truth. The world is nothing in itself. Your mind must give it meaning. And what you behold upon it are your wishes, acted out so you can look on them and think them real. There is no world apart from what you wish, and herein lies your ultimate release. Change but your mind on what you want to see, and all the world must change accordingly. Ideas leave not their source. You are as God created you. There is no place where you can suffer, and no time that can bring change to your eternal state. How can a world of time and place exist, if you remain as God created you? There is no world apart from your ideas because ideas leave not their source, and you maintain the world within your mind in thought. I loose the world from all I thought it was, and choose my own reality instead. ACIM

Dear God,
If there was ever a time when I made a mistake
or when I felt powerless, small, unloved, or abandoned
I am determined to see this differently
If I ever felt rejected, guilty, or betrayed
I am determined to see this differently
Thank you for healing my thoughts for me
I want peace instead of this
I release the past
I want miracles in the place of my grievances
I know what I am
I accept my inheritance as it comes from you
I will spend time each day
Seeing the light, purity, and innocence in myself
I have never been altered by my past
I am whole, complete just as you created me
I am entitled to miracles
And I receive them now
Thank you for teaching me
To walk in your abundance
I accept that I am worthy of love
And of having ease and abundance
In everything I do
I am willing to have the finest that life has to offer
I am as you created me
Abundant, happy, refreshed, and whole
Amen
from Robin Duncan- MiracleCenterofCa: A Healing Guided Meditation for Personal Wealth      

Spiritual literature will appear entirely different to your deepening perception. For example, you will see something you never saw before in New Testament teachings such as:
'The former things are passed away . . . . There is no fear in love . . . . Judge not according to the appearance . . . .  The truth shall make you free . . . . When I became a man, I put away childish things. . . . Be vigilant. . . . Let all things be done decently. . . . No man can serve two masters . . . . Ask, and it shall be given you . . . . Study to be quiet. . . . The things which are not seen are eternal.' Vernon Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment