Saturday, January 1, 2011

“Be still! ‐‐‐ and KNOW ‐‐‐ I AM ‐‐‐ God.”

Sit quietly in a relaxed position, and, when wholly at ease, let your mind take in the significance of these words:
“Be still! ‐‐‐ and KNOW ‐‐‐ I AM ‐‐‐ God.”

Yes, I AM that innermost part of you that sits within, and calmly waits and watches, knowing neither time nor space; for I AM the Eternal and fill all space.

This Key is “To THINK is to CREATE,” or “As you THINK in your HEART, so is it with you”.
Stop and meditate on this that it may get firmly fixed in your mind.
A Thinker is a Creator.
A Thinker lives in a world of his own conscious creation.
When you once know how “to think,” you can create at will anything you wish, ‐‐ whether it be a new personality, a new environment, or a new world.

As for your true “Soul Mate,” which you have been led by others to believe must be waiting for you somewhere, cease looking; for it exists not without in some other body, but within your own Soul.

You say you remember your past lives.
Do you? Are you sure?

If it pleases you to believe that you actually were that expression, it is well, and I shall cause such belief to be of benefit to you; but only to the extent of preparing you for the great Realization that afterward will come.

This idea of a Master, by your thinking, becomes what you desire and imagine a Master to be.

Your secret desire for a Master will bring him to you, but only when I have prepared you for such appearance. But such appearance will be only an appearance of a Master. The true Master or Teacher, when He appears, you may never recognize; for He may be hidden in an interesting friend, a business associate, your next door neighbor, or in your own wife or husband or child.

In the following words lies hidden the Great Secret.
Blessed be you who find it.

Be still! And KNOW, ‐‐ I AM, ‐‐ GOD.

KNOW I AM in you. KNOW I AM you. KNOW I AM your LIFE. KNOW All Wisdom, All Love, All Power abides in this Life, which is flowing freely through your entire being NOW.

I AM the LIFE, I AM the INTELLIGENCE, I AM the POWER in all Substance, ‐‐ in all the cells of your body; in the cells of all mineral, vegetable and animal matter; in fire, water and air; in Sun, Moon and Stars. I AM that in you and in them which IS. Their consciousness is One with your consciousness, and All is My Consciousness. Through My Consciousness in them All that they have or are is yours ‐‐ for the asking.

Speak in the Consciousness of your Oneness with Me.

Speak in the Consciousness of My Power in you and of My Intelligence in them.

Speak – COMMAND what You WILL in this Consciousness, ‐‐ and the Universe will rush to obey.

RISE UP! O aspirant for union with Me. Accept now your Divine Heritage! Open wide your Soul, your mind, your body, and breathe in My Breath of Life!

KNOW that I AM filling you full to overflowing with My Divine POWER, that every fibre, every nerve, every cell, every atom of your being is now consciously ALIVE with Me, alive with My Health, with My Strength, with MY Intelligence with My BE‐ING!

For I AM within you. We are not separated. We could not possibly be separated. For I AM You. I AM your REAL Self, your REAL Life and I AM manifesting My SELF and ALL MY POWERS in you NOW.

AWAKE! Rise up and assert your Sovereignty! KNOW your SELF and your POWERS! KNOW that all I have is yours, that My Omnipotent LIFE is flowing through you, that you can take of IT and build with IT what you WILL, and IT will manifest for you as Health, Power, Prosperity, Union, Happiness, Peace, ‐‐ anything you WILL of ME.

Imagine this. THINK it. KNOW it! Then, with all the Positiveness of your nature, Speak the Creative WORD! It will not return to you void.

But know, Beloved, that this cannot be until you have come to Me in complete and utter surrender, until you have given yourself, your substance, your affairs, your Life into My keeping, putting all care and responsibility upon Me, resting and trusting in Me absolutely.
Excerpts from: THE IMPERSONAL LIFEby
Joseph S. Brenner
1916

No comments:

Post a Comment