Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Put Yourself in Heavenly Hands.



"God is your safety in every circumstance.
His Voice speaks for Him in all situations
and in every aspect of all situations,
telling you exactly what to do to
call upon His strength and His protection.
There are no exceptions because
  God has no exceptions."
ACIM Lesson 47.3

Inform yourself: 'I will listen not to what I want to hear, but to what I need to know.' VH



Forgiveness is still, and quietly does nothing.
Father, I come to You today to seek the peace that You alone can give. I come in silence. In the quiet of my heart, the deep recesses of my mind, I wait and listen for Your Voice. My Father, speak to me today. I come to hear Your Voice in silence and in certainty and love, sure You will hear my call and answer me. Lesson 221: Peace to my mind.  Let all my thoughts be still.

A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself; his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest – a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Out task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. – Albert Einstein

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing is to keep your mind young. – Henry Ford

“Dead-end job” is a term most often used by dead-end people. Growing the Distance Jim Clemmer 1999
Jim Clemmer's Bestsellers

Put Yourself in Heavenly Hands
Just as it's true that discerning the difference between a smooth pebble and a precious pearl requires being able to see them, so is it true when it comes to knowing the difference between what is fearful or fearless within you... [continued]


The Tucson Choir Boys consisting of Dave the Cat (Lead Acoustic Guitar and Lead Vocals), Sameday Ray (Acoustic Guitar and Vocals), Les Graham (Acoustic Bass and Vocals), Kristine (KK) Walsh (Rubboard and Percussion) and Robert Reid (2nd Lead Acoustic Guitar wizard) performed during Kitchener Blues Fest
 

No comments:

Post a Comment