Friday, August 21, 2015

Let Him reveal all things to you, and be you undismayed because you are His Son.



Be in my mind, my Father, when I wake, and shine on me throughout the day today. Let every minute be a time in which I dwell with You. And let me not forget my hourly thanksgiving that You have remained with me, and always will be there to hear my call to You and answer me. As evening comes, let all my thoughts be still of You and of Your Love. And let me sleep sure of my safety, certain of Your care, and happily aware I am Your Son. Amen
My counter has been viewed 58,466 times by 25,782 visitors!

“In the end all we have are stories and methods of finding and using those stories.” Roger C. Shank, from ‘Tell Me A Story’

“When stories are nestled in the body, soul comes forth.” Deena Metzger
Here are two ways to start your own ripple effect of optimism:
1. In your marketing, tell customers why they’re ALREADY amazing, just the way they are, whether they buy your product or not. You will build a more positive emotional connection.
2. In your office, show employees how to do more of what they’re already doing right. You’ll inspire a culture of optimism. 
Who are YOU going to tell that they are awesome, just the way they are? Sally Hogshead

No comments:

Post a Comment