Friday, August 28, 2015

Do Universal laws shape and control your life?



The reason the law of attraction does not work for 99% of the people is because most people don’t understand the difference between setting goals, which is an imaginative and rational process, and achieving goals, which is mostly a habitual and emotional process. In order to really activate the law of attraction or the law of resonance, as I prefer to call it, both logical and emotional parts of the brain need to be in coherence, in sync, like a beautiful symphony. John Aassaraf

"As a young man just out of high school, I went to work in a grocery
market. One day, the manager asked me to do some minor bookkeeping.
Since arithmetic had never been a strong subject for me I told him
I hadn't the ability to do the work. He said quietly, "Vernon, I
didn't ask whether you had the ability. Just go ahead, please,
and do it."
Well, I did it. In those few words (far kindlier than I realized
at the time) he helped rid my mind of its false belief in inability.
As that false notion fled, confidence arrived."
Vernon Linwood Howard

Gemma Stone: The purpose of self-sabotage is to mitigate uncertainty. […MORE…]

You do not ever need to experience pain or re­ceive a hurt of any kind. Nature has provided you beautifully with defensives. Use them by holding these words in mind: “I had fainted unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.” Emma Curtis Hopkins

Do Universal laws shape and control your life?
Is it myth or fact? Robert Scheinfeld: Universal Laws: Fact Or Fiction?
Light Language, Law of Attraction, “Benevolent Outcomes”, “The Reconnection”, Therapeutic Touch all fit in here. They were part of MY story as Robert would say. Maybe they were part of YOUR story. We’re dreaming the story!

Be sure you are in the right and that is quite enough. Try to control no one but yourself. Rest in this law: “The Lord will give strength unto his people.” Emma Curtis Hopkins

Robert Scheinfeld: How Your Life Will Transform From Going Through

No comments:

Post a Comment