Sunday, November 6, 2011

"In the Silence of my soul, I listened to the Lord"

"I AM your Heavenly Father, and I come to you now as the living Presence within your own being. There comes a time in the life of all My Children when realisation awakens. There comes a time when those who have already experienced My Love are ready to be lifted into an even higher state of consciousness. Because I am your Father I am forever creating ways for you to expand your consciousness in harmony with My Own Perfection.

Turn away from the World for awhile and listen to Me! Forget yourself and
realise that I am God, the Christ Spirit within you now. You and I are one. We never can be separated because you are of My Own Being. My Life is your life. My Mind is your mind. My Love is your love. You are exactly as I am in miniature, with the same eternal life and an infinite potential for increasingly wonderful expression. You are because I am.

. . .

This meditation, this being still in God, is a fundamental. And yet, even amongst Christians, there isn't one in ten thousand who seriously practices meditation as a fundamental need of the Christian Way of Life. We talk our way to God - yes - in many prayers. We try to understand the infinite by definition. We listen to dogma and creed, and often great philosophies concerning God. But very seldom do we close down our thinking and say, "Here Lord. Here am I. Take me as I am. You know what to do with me, Father. Do it. I am here." And to be still, receptive and listening to all that God will pour forth. It can only happen when we become absolutely convinced that the Great Father will do these things in the Silence. It can only happen when we are absolutely sure that the greatest activity that can ever happen in a human being comes when we become still and stop doing ourselves.

The other Law you need to know is the Law of Mind which insists, necessarily that an experience can only become real to you when you recognize it. What ever you accept in consciousness becomes real. You exercise your faith every time you do this. You have faith in the ground you walk upon, faith in the life within you, faith in the Sun and the rain, faith in the chairs and bed you use, faith in your ability to come here or go there. All such experiences you daily accept as Reality and thus they become concrete experience.

It is this Law which naturally must operate when you think of Me. I too can only become a Reality when you consciously accept Me as Real. When you know I am the Almighty Love, Wisdom, intelligence and all good within you, you are free forever.

From this moment I charge YOU to fill your life with love and to trust Me in all things. Ask and I am instantly the Perfect Answer. Give me your burdens, and I will disperse them. Forget the ills you hold so closely by remembering Me. Forgive yourself in loving Me, and serving all. I am your Lord, and when you keep your mind filled with the knowledge that health, joy, Prosperity and everything that is Perfect are now pouring into your life they become your own.

Excerpt from “The Divine Word by Brother Mandus

No comments:

Post a Comment