Friday, June 19, 2015

Truth Never Condemns You.



Listen to this spiritual order - stop cringing!
How many know the meaning of the cringing?
Hiding out, fearfully going like that, something’s going to hurt me.
Don’t you ever have that cringing attitude again toward any other human being, toward anything that you think is hurting you inside of you.
You will stop cringing!

And you’ll stop cringing the moment that you see that has been the sad story of your life.
Listen to me!
Cringing, when you don’t get enough customers in that shop you run.
Cringing, when you make a blunder.
Cringing when attacked by the fear of the future.
All the time, you’re always jawing back to you, and I ORDER YOU, THIS IS HIGHER ORDERS:  to catch yourself just about to worry about anything about and you stop it at once! You’re not going to fall for it one more time!
I don’t care what connection it has with your finances, with your relationships with other people, with who you think you should be and where you’re going.

Disassociate your entire life from being afraid.
Now, you can do it!
I want you to start now!
And it starts with you seeing the upstart mind, the fiendish emotions that have taken over your twenty-four hour existence, as you go about your business daily and nightly.
VH
In the stillness of the quiet, if we listen, we can hear the whisper of the heart giving strength to weakness, courage to fear, hope to despair. Howard Thurman
 Be not afraid to look upon the special hate relationship, for freedom lies in looking at it. It would be impossible not to know the meaning of love, except for this. For the special love relationship, in which the meaning of love is hidden, is undertaken solely to offset the hate, but not to let it go. Your salvation will rise clearly before your eyes as you look on this. You cannot limit hate. The special love relationship will not offset it, but will merely drive it underground and out of sight. It is essential to bring it into sight, and to make no attempt to hide it. For it is the attempt to balance hate with love that makes love meaningless to you. The extent of the split that lies in this you do not realize. And until you do, the split will remain unrecognized, and therefore unhealed. ACiM Text - Chapter Sixteen - The Forgiveness of Illusions - Section 4 - The Illusion and the Reality of Love


“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”  – Gandhi


God is my Father, and He loves His Son.

My true Identity is so secure, so lofty, sinless, glorious and great, wholly beneficent and free from guilt, that Heaven looks to It to give it light. It lights the world as well. It is the gift my Father gave to me; the one as well I give the world. There is no gift but this that can be either given or received. This is reality, and only this. This is illusion's end.
It is the truth.

My Name, O Father, still is known to You.
I have forgotten It,
and do not know where I am going,
who I am,
or what it is I do.
Remind me, Father, now, for I am weary of the world I see.
Reveal what You would have me see instead.
ACiM - Workbook for Students - Lesson 224




According to Brother David Steindl-Rast, grateful living practices always have three simple steps:
STOP – become present, awake, aware, receptive
LOOK – notice, observe, consider, have a direct experience
GO – acknowledge, take action, do something with the opportunity and awareness which gratefulness offers you
 

No comments:

Post a Comment