Thursday, June 11, 2015

The "Not this and not that" method.



By systematically discarding everything that love is not,
we finally arrive at what LOVE is.
VH

“If you think rightly you will never be in want."
"The beauty of it all is that you needn't believe a word I say. You can prove it yourself."
Frederick L(awrence) Rawson


My Thinking Prospers Me

 Dr. Raymond Charles Barker

     I know there is only one Source of my financial freedom, and it is God, the living Spirit almighty. In my consciousness right ideas direct my thinking in ways of abundance. I know that money is God in action. I love and appreciate money in all its forms. I love and appreciate the many channels through which it arrives in my bank account. I think in prosperous ways and rejoice in my good.


     I now demand that every limited money pattern be erased from my subconscious mind. This includes worry about money and fears of lack. This insidious subconscious thinking is now gone and shall never return. My whole consciousness is free to prosper today and in all days to come. This it does with consistency and joy. All things are working together for my happiness and freedom to do what I want at the time I want to do it.

     In my consciousness God is the principle of ease, giving me freedom to be all I choose to be. I am always supported and upheld with spiritual ideas as I live life effectively and happily. I give freely, receive freely the good I share with others.  I praise the wealth of God now circulating in all my affairs.
Glory Lives In My Heart
 Dr. Raymond Charles Barker

     Warm is the love of the Eternal, and it glows within me, satisfying my soul. I am fed in all my depths of emotional need by this inner well of Compassion. The universe glows with kindliness. Everyone offers me the warmth of love and the joy of friendship. The Glory of God is upon me, and I rest in Its perfect action. This deep inner sense of well-being is now forever established within me.

The expanding Power of God is the joy of my soul. Every good increases, and every good feeling is accentuated. The Holy Spirit of Peace is upon me and resident in me. Glorious is my day, and my heart rejoices. This inner deep feeling of greatness now directs my thought. I not only know the Mind of God, but I feel the Presence of the Spirit. I arise and shine, for the Glory of God is within me, and Peace does fill my world.

I can accomplish my aims. The Holy Spirit is in my mind now. Divine Love floods my emotions. Glorious is my thinking and my experience. God is my all; no more can I seek.
Money Treatment
 Dr. Raymond Charles Barker

     I now subconsciously accept this treatment. There is only one Creative Cause, God. There is only one Mind, God. There is only one Life, God. There is only one Substance, God. This present universe is the Glory of God. It is moving, flexible, fluidic creation, it is alive with the Life, the Abundance, and the Richness of God. I abide in prosperity. Mind created me in order that It might act through me. Therefore, I am receptive to Its abundance. I am receptive to Its circulation in my life in the form of money.

     Money is God's Idea of circulation in my world of finance. I accept this Idea completely. I appreciate this Idea; I like it. Money being God in Action, is absolute good, it is wholesome. It is a blessing to me, and I am now prospered with it. I have no fear of lack for I believe that I have plenty of money. It is God's Activity in my world. It is God's Activity in my bank account. It is God's Activity in my investments. It is God's Activity in everything to which I lay my hands. This money is flowing, this money is free. I do not attempt to lock it up. I do not put a fence around it. It is God's money, I let it flow in, I let it flow out. As I release it, I know that it comes back to me, pressed down, shaken together and running over.

          "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want."
I am now free in money.
I rejoice in it. I appreciate it,
and I thank God for it.
I have money forevermore.
And so it is.
Five Questions to Create More Money
1. What can I add to my life today that will generate lots of money, now and in the future?
2. How does it get even better than this?
3. If I buy you, will you make me money?
4. Do you want to own me?
5. What else can I create from here?
Being without money just means you get to start the adventure of having more. What if you were to adopt that point of view, along with these 5 questions? How fast do you suppose your financial reality could change? Access Consciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment