Monday, June 22, 2015

Grace is Given.



Try to see that _thinking_ we understand a certain thing is not at
all the same as actually understanding it.
VH

Memory of Him awakens in the mind that asks the means of Him whereby its sleep is done.

Your grace is given me. I claim it now. Father, I come
to You. And You will come to me who ask.
I am the Son You love.
Lesson 168 Your grace is given me. I claim it now.

“If you think rightly you will never be in want."
"The beauty of it all is that you needn't believe a word I say. You can prove it yourself."
Frederick L(awrence) Rawson

What ripples out from us Is what lives within us. ~Oriah Mountain Dreamer http://oriahsinvitation.blogspot.ca/2015/06/what-ripples-out.html




“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”  – Gandhi

If you had known, from the time you were born, that 99.9% of what goes on in your head is not yours…would you have made it all so REAL?
W
hat would you choose right now if you didn’t have to make any one else’s reality, world, thoughts, feelings and emotions real for you EVER AGAIN
?

As Toastmasters,
let us not only help others develop their communication and leadership skills,
let us help others develop their life skills,
ever growing,
changing and expanding.

If we touch people’s lives as well as their skills,
whether they stay with a club a day, a week, a month, a year or a lifetime,
then, for whatever reason they should choose to leave that club they’ll be saying:
“My experience there was the greatest experience of my life.
It wasn’t just what I got.
It was what I have become.
JM

No comments:

Post a Comment