Monday, November 17, 2014

Put all your faith in the Love of God within you; eternal, changeless and forever unfailing.



"The universe will give you what you need, against your best thought....When you do The Work and turn your thoughts around, you find advantages for what happens. You win if you're right, you win if you're wrong. In my life I always win, win, win, win..." ~ Byron Katie

I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my seeing. The idea for today is another step in learning that the thoughts which give rise to what you see are never neutral or unimportant. It also emphasizes the idea that minds are joined, which will be given increasing stress later on.
Today's idea does not refer to what you see as much as to how you see it. ACiM - Workbook Lesson 18

I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my thoughts. The idea for today is obviously the reason why your seeing does not affect you alone. You will notice that at times the ideas related to thinking precede those related to perceiving, while at other times the order is reversed. The reason is that the order does not matter. Thinking and its results are really simultaneous, for cause and effect are never separate.
Today we are again emphasizing the fact that minds are joined. This is rarely a wholly welcome idea at first, since it seems to carry with it an enormous sense of responsibility, and may even be regarded as an "invasion of privacy." Yet it is a fact that there are no private thoughts. Despite your initial resistance to this idea, you will yet understand that it must be true if salvation is possible at all. And salvation must be possible because it is the Will of God. ACiM - Workbook Lesson 19
Peace to my mind. Let all my thoughts be still.
Father, I come to You today to seek the peace that You alone can give.
I come in silence.
In the quiet of my heart, the deep recesses of my mind, I wait and listen for Your Voice.
My Father, speak to me today.
I come to hear Your Voice in silence and in certainty and love,
sure You will hear my call and answer me.
Now do we wait in quiet. God is here, because we wait together. I am sure that He will speak to you, and you will hear. Accept my confidence, for it is yours. Our minds are joined. We wait with one intent; to hear our Father's answer to our call, to let our thoughts be still and find His peace, to hear Him speak to us of what we are, and to reveal Himself unto His Son. ACiM - Workbook for Students - Lesson 221
Forgiveness lets me know that minds are joined. ACiM - Workbook for Students - Lesson 336
Light is one of the most powerful forces in the Universe, just like love. Christy Whitman How-to create with light…
You cannot but be in the right place at the right time. Such is the strength of God. Such are His gifts. ACiM
In this world, you believe you are sustained by everything but God. Your faith is placed in the most trivial and insane symbols; pills, money, "protective" clothing, influence, prestige, being liked, knowing the "right" people, and an endless list of forms of nothingness that you endow with magical powers. ACiM

No comments:

Post a Comment