Tuesday, November 11, 2014

It is my Father's good pleasure to give me the kingdom of all good.



Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.
Cicero, Pro Plancio,’ 54 B.C.

Tried and True Thank You Phrases

"Thank you"
"I truly appreciate your..."
"I really appreciate your help with ..."
"Thank you for helping me with..."
"How can I ever possibly thank you"
"Thanks a million for..."
"I’m so grateful for..."
"I’ll forever be grateful for..."
"I appreciate it"
"I appreciate what you did"
"You have my gratitude"
"Without you, I wouldn’t have been able to... Thank you"
"How can I ever thank you?"
"How can I show you how grateful I am for what you did?"
"There are no words to show you my appreciation"

My constructive, uplifting, fulfilling words prosper me, NOW!
Martha Giudici

"You really want to be happy, don't you? In spite of all your love of conflict, below that conflict is something else that wishes you didn’t have to engage in quarrel and worries. I'm telling you that that is the real and right part of you, where you suspect that the excitements and the winnings and the losings, that that’s not what life is really all about, and it isn’t.
Now I'm going to make a statement. I'm building up to a very strong point at the start that I want you keep in mind as the talk progresses. You really want to be happy but only in the sense, presently, that you don’t want to be unhappy.
You haven’t the slightest notion of what happiness is, you’ve never had it. Don’t forget what I just said. Don’t you dare from this minute on think you know what it means to be free, to be lighthearted, to be authentically cheerful - you don’t."
 Vernon Linwood Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment