Friday, November 21, 2014

Each Morning is a New Beginning



Audio Prayer for Peace http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-HVMuZJkRg Enjoy this Prayer on Making a Reservation for Peace from Robin Duncan's "Miracles in Prayer" book at: http://www.freeprayerbook.com/

Father, Your way is what I choose today. Where it would lead me do I choose to go; what it would have me do I choose to do. Your way is certain, and the end secure. The memory of You awaits me there. And all my sorrows end in Your embrace, which You have promised to Your Son, who thought mistakenly that he had wandered from the sure protection of Your loving Arms. ACIM

When you first awaken take a few moments to scan what you have planned for the day. Notice what you are looking forward to, and also where you may feel some resistance. 
If you become aware that some of your current thoughts, words and actions are in conflict with your authentic self, you may want to make some different choices. Reflecting upon awakening is a good place to start taking back your life; thought-by-thought, word-by-word and step-by-step.
Affirmation:
Each day presents the opportunity to redirect the course of my life. http://www.receiveyourlife.com

We teach today what we would learn, and that alone. And so our learning goal becomes an unconflicted one, and possible of easy reach and quick accomplishment. How gladly does the Holy Spirit come to rescue us from hell, when we allow His teaching to persuade the world, through us, to seek and find the easy path to God. ACIM Lesson 296 The Holy Spirit speaks through me today.

Oprah & Deepak's Living Gratitude

Who would any of us be if we didn’t have the beliefs in either the ecstasy or the hell of love relationships? If we didn’t think they could save us, or kill us? If we didn’t cling to others, or avoid others? Who would we BE without the belief that relationships offer something “special” whether it’s uplifting or earth-shattering?
It’s OK to walk the path alone, it’s OK to walk the path holding someone’s hand, it’s OK to walk the path with a few close friends, it’s OK to walk the path with a whole group arm in arm together for awhile, and then alone again. workwithgrace [ … entire writing … ]



Perception is a mirror, not a fact. And what I look on is my state of mind, reflected outward. I would bless the world by looking on it through the eyes of Christ. And I will look upon the certain signs that all my sins have been forgiven me. ACIM

Father, Your Will is mine, and only that. There is no other will for me to have. Let me not try to make another will, for it is senseless and will cause me pain. Your Will alone can bring me happiness, and only Yours exists. If I would have what only You can give, I must accept Your Will for me, and enter into peace where conflict is impossible, Your Son is one with You in being and in will, and nothing contradicts the holy truth that I remain as You created me. Amen.
And with this prayer we enter silently into a state where conflict cannot come, because we join our holy will with God's, in recognition that they are the same. ACIM

No comments:

Post a Comment