Thursday, September 18, 2014

It's All God.



There is always an abundance of money, and I now let it come to me. I am open to receive.
I cannot be limited, for I am the Shining Sun of Supply, and God’s wealth fills my world.
My conscious awareness of the Divine Presence as my supply is my supply. I am now consciously aware of the indwelling fountain of overflowing abundance. Therefore, I AM abundant supply. My consciousness is the very energy of money.
I AM the Spirit of Infinite Plenty. I am boundless abundance, and with love in my heart, I let the universal riches stream forth into perfect manifestation.
What is expressed in love must be returned in full measure. Therefore, wave after wave of visible money supply flows to me now. I am wonderfully rich in consciousness, and I am bountifully supplied with money.
I now realize my plan for abundant living. Excerpted from the book, Nothing Is Too Good To Be True, published by Hay House in 2003.
Playwright Tennessee Williams wrote of Walter Starcke's unique approach,
"With simple and deeply personal eloquence, Walter Starcke explores for us a way out of and above the finally fatal world of materialism."
Joel Goldsmith told his student of 18 years, Walter Starcke, that the main reason to meditate was that through reaching the inner silence one could hear the still small voice and receive its intuitive guidance.
 A former Broadway producer and spiritual author Walter Starcke, who won a New York Drama Critics Award and his circle of friends included Truman Capote, Tallulah Bankhead and Tennessee Williams.
One of the most stimulating and best-known metaphysical teachers of our time. Broadway producer, successful businessman, powerful keynote speaker and author of numerous best-selling New Thought books. His keys message, It's All God.
http://starckecenter.org/
YouTube-Walter Starcke

The only way to live is to accept each minute as an unrepeatable miracle. ~ Margaret Storm Jameson

Some great Unity affirmations are:
·         God’s current of healing love flows through me now, making me whole and free.
·         I am centered in Spirit and nothing can disturb the calm and peace of my soul.
·         I am a radiating center of divine love.
·         I attract my good and radiate good to others.
·         I am a spiritual being, living in a spiritual universe, governed by spiritual laws.
·         I am a child of God, beautiful, perfect and loved unconditionally.
·         I expect good. I accept good.
·         The joy of living fills my soul and is reflected in my life.
·         I am open and receptive to God’s living Spirit of Truth.
·         I am free, I am unlimited.
·         God’s will for me is perfect happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment