Monday, September 22, 2014

Happiness



Your capacity to love is your capacity to experience the I of another. - Walter Starcke

Caliming our inheritance photo
ACiM41ClaimingmyInheritance_zps17938856.jpg

.
A Spiritual Treatment Using the Power of Will
It is my will that every obstacle to a whole and complete life be removed.
If there is a false belief in scarcity, I decree that it be dissolved now.
It is my will that every obstacle to a whole and complete life be removed.
If there is a lie made manifest as a physical malady, let Truth replace it now.
If an error pattern exists from judging others and is out picturing as strained relationships, I demand that it be eliminated now.
If wrong thinking has resulted in failure, it is my will that all such thoughts be corrected now.
I am ready and willing to live a rich, whole, loving, and successful life, which is my divine birthright.
.
God's will is mine!
excerpted from the book "The Jesus Code" ©2000, by John Randolph Price

Forgiveness is the key to happiness. ACiM - Workbook Lesson 121
Forgiveness offers everything I want. ACiM - Workbook Lesson 122
What do I want? Why do I want it? How do I want to feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment