Monday, September 15, 2014

Ending Illusions.



148. Ending Illusions Mantra
(Hold your judgment, problem or concern in your mind and say…)

There is a little and insignificant part of my mind that has a belief that ___________ and I am looking at it now. It is the function of the body’s eyes and senses to bring this to me to validate my belief. It is not real and it does not mean anything. It is not up to me to solve this because it is not real and there is nothing broken. I will not give it power or assign it value. Illusions are not real and I will not use them to perpetuate my belief that ___________ as a means of delaying my happiness. I am as God created me. I accept only the joy, happiness, health and abundance that He wills for me. Thy will be done. Amen
149. Ending Illusions Mantra Practical Example
(Example of applying this mantra on the belief of not having enough money”)
There is a little and insignificant part of my mind that has a belief that I don’t have enough money and I am looking at it now. It is the function of the body’s eyes and senses to bring me experiences of not having enough money to validate my belief. It is not real and it does not mean anything. It is not up to me to solve this because it is not real and there is nothing broken. I will not give it power or assign it value. Illusions are not real and I will not use them to perpetuate my belief that I don’t have enough money as a means of delaying my abundance. I am whole, innocent and complete as God created me. I accept only the joy, happiness, health and abundance that He wills for me. Thy will be done. Amen
Miracles in Prayer by Robin Duncan 2011
ACIM TEXT CH6 IV 10-1 photo
ACIMCH6IV10-1_zps41f768f8.jpg
"
THE DREAMER
There was once a man who loved to dream. In his dreams he saw himself as a great and powerful person who was adored by everyone. He dreamed so often that he began to believe that his dreams were realities, and so also thought that realities were dreams. So in his relations with the world his dreams were in command.

Misery. Other people did not treat him according to his dreams. Worse, to his fiery indignation, others had their own dreams in which they expected _him_ to honor _them_.

Studying his pain, he traced it back to his insistence upon living out his dreams. That began his awakening. The day came when the man lived from himself, not from his dreams, which gave him command of both himself and his daily affairs.

_Our first and last task is to understand the meaning of self-awakening and then awaken to our true nature_.
" Vernon Linwood Howard

"I face life with courage and optimism. I now have God's help."
Write that down on a 3 x 5 card, and keep it in front of you all week long.
This thought is an important one, for it can help to set you free from
undue concern about things that occur in the lives of any of us.
Positive Daily Inspiration

A CAll for LOVE photo
ACiM12ACallforLove_zps10d81248.jpg

This statement should be repeated over and over to yourself all day long so that it’s full impact comes to you, so you understand the depths of it, which is simply this, 'Am I relying on something that I think is supporting me when it’s really sinking me?'Vernon Linwood Howard

Being a GOOD Receiver photo
ACiM38BeingaGoodReceiver_zpsf40ed62c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment