Wednesday, September 17, 2014

DID I FILL THE WORLD WITH LOVE?



Listen to your Heart  and Transform Your Life. Always believe you are enough.http://suziecheel.com/


"Deep down inside, every man suspects that he really has only one problem. He somehow realizes, however dimly, that his problems are caused by his negative self. Even when he pretends to others that all is well, he knows he is not kidding himself.

But this suspicion that something is wrong can be the means for making things right. An admission that we are on the wrong track enables us to switch directions. The truth is within every man; it bursts through and destroys the negative self upon our honest invitation. Then, life is lived in full measure."
Vernon Linwood Howard

Marina Raye is world-renowned as the "Feminine Voice of the Native Flute".  Return to Innocence NEW RELEASE “Marina Raye plays uplifting flute melodies, with the ethereal toning of world-renowned soprano, Kimberly Hughes. Inspiring music of the heart, nurturing like a gentle embrace. Return to Innocence is sublimely beautiful music which is perfect for the healing arts, meditation and relaxation.

“You have created this situation and you have the power to change it!”
DID I FILL THE WORLD WITH LOVE Richard Harris

In the morning of my life I shall look to the sunrise.
At a moment in my life when the world is new.
And the blessing I shall ask is that God will grant me,
To be brave and strong and true,
And to fill the world with love my whole life through.
(Chorus) And to fill the world with love
And to fill the world with love
And to fill the world with love my whole life through

In the noontime of my life I shall look to the sunshine,
At a moment in my life when the sky is blue.
And the blessing I shall ask shall remain unchanging.
To be brave and strong and true,
And to fill the world with love my whole life through
(Chorus) And to fill the world with love
And to fill the world with love
And to fill the world with love my whole life through

In the evening of my life I shall look to the sunset,
At a moment in my life when the night is due.
And the question I shall ask only you can answer.
Was I brave and strong and true?
Did I fill the world with love my whole life through?
(Chorus) Did I fill the world with love
Did I fill the world with love
Did I fill the world with love
Did I fill the world with love
Did I fill the world with love
Did I fill the world with love My whole life through.
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPzUyiAlYTg]

“The only problem facing you in life is the belief in separation from your Source. Solve that one and all the other ones will vanish.”
    - John Randolph Price award-winning author of The Abundance Book
Prayer for Cell Phone photo
AcquiringaNewCellPhone_zps262aae1e.jpg
Prayer for Laptop photo AcquiringaNewLaptop_zpsc699a9da.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment