Friday, January 25, 2013

He bestowed "Love and Light" on all who met him.



I accept my resurrection as a daily experience of Practicing the Presence of God.
My Christ Consciousness is my resurrection. I am brought forth in His image and I let His Spirit have full expression through me according to His Will.
His Spirit is equal to every experience or test that may come to me; therefore, I consciously trust Him and rest from all struggle or fear, knowing that "He leadeth me beside the still waters; He restoreth my soul."
One-pointed in Divine Mind I live the truth and it demonstrates itself. His law is perfect within me. Obedience to that law is a "must" if I would rise to my spiritual kingdom and have dominion. This is my part of the resurrection.
--Irwin Edwin Gregg


Rev. Irwin Edwin Gregg
Divine Science minister
( 1904 – 1982)
Dr. Gregg was handpicked by Rev. Nona L. Brooks in 1943, to succeed her at the helm of the Colorado College of Divine Science. His leadership grew and flourished for more than thirty years in Denver before his retirement in 1974. He was among the Divine Science leaders that formed the current Divine Science Federation International in 1957 – and he was regarded as the head of the Divine Science movement for many years preceding the formation of the Federation.






Rev. Dr. Max Ballard
1914 - 1998
 Long considered an outstanding leader in Divine Science, Dr. Max Ballard, the youngest man ever ordained by Dr. Nona L. Brooks (1941), was a deeply spiritual man. He shared his consciousness with Divine Scientists, not only in the pulpit; but in his writings as well. He shared lecture platforms with Emmet Fox, Nona Brooks, H.B. Jeffrey, Irwin Edwin Gregg and other metaphysical spiritual leaders. Dr. Ballard founded the Divine Science Churches in Pueblo, Colorado and Crestwood, Missouri and served as Minister and Minister Emeritus of the Washington, D. C. Church until his transition. He was deeply loved by all with whom he came in contact.

Rev Dr Robert J Winterhalter
(1936 2010)
 Rev Dr. Robert Winterhalter was a student of Irwin Edwin Gregg and the Brooks Institute, and was an ordained Divine Science minister for more than 45 years. He was an active member of the International New Thought Alliance (INTA), lecturing, writing articles and representing INTA on many occasions through the years.
Scholar,  Minister, Author
He bestowed
"Love and Light" on all who met him.

No comments:

Post a Comment