Thursday, May 31, 2012

Too simple in fact for the wisdom of man that tries to complicate everything.

I AM hath sent me unto you.
Be still and know that I AM God.
I AM the Lord and there is none else. There is no God beside me. I girded thee, though thou hast not known me. I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I the Lord do all these things.
I AM the shepherd.
I AM the door.
I AM the resurrection and the life.
I AM the way.
I AM the Alpha and Omega.
I AM the beginning and the end.

 I AM the way.” The awareness of being is the door through which the manifestations of life pass into the world of form.

If you, the reader, will give up all of your former beliefs in a God apart from yourself, and claim God as your awareness of being  you will transform your world with the realization that, “I and my father are one.”

You are, at this very moment, drawing into your world that which you are now conscious of being. Now you can see what is meant by, “You must be born again.” If you are dissatisfied with your present expression in life the only way to change it, is to take your attention away from that which seems so real to you and rise in consciousness to that which you desire to be. You cannot serve two masters, therefore to take your attention from one state of consciousness and place it upon another is to die to one and live to the other.

I AM,” the awareness of being, is the way through which the thing shall come.

“In that day there were giants in the land; and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers. And we were in their sight as grasshoppers.”[Numbers 13]
Today ( the eternal now), when conditions around you have appear as giants (such as unemployment, the armies of your enemy, your problems and all things that seem to threaten you) those are the giants that make you feel like a grasshopper.
But, you are told, you were first, in your own sight a grasshopper and because of this you were to the giants — a grasshopper.
In other words, you can only be to others what you are first to yourself.
Therefore, to revalue yourself and begin to feel yourself to be the giant, a center of power, is to dwarf these former giants and make of them grasshoppers.

“All the inhabitants of the earth are as nothing, and he doeth according to his will in the armies of Heaven and among all the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand, nor say unto him, “What doest thou’?”
This being spoken of is the one and only God — the everlasting father, your awareness of being. So awake to the power that you are, not as man, but as your true self, a faceless, formless awareness, and free yourself from your self-imposed prison.

“I am the good shepherd and know my sheep and am known of mine. My sheep hear my voice and I know them and they will follow me.”
Awareness is the good shepherd. What I am aware of being, is the ‘sheep’ that follow me. So good a ‘shepherd’ is your awareness that it has never lost one of the ‘sheep’ that you are aware of being.

I am a voice calling in the wilderness of human confusion for such as I am aware of being, and never shall there come a time when that which I am convinced that I am shall fail to find me.
I AM” is an open door for all that I am to enter. Your awareness of being is lord and shepherd of your life. So, “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want” is seen in its true light now to be your consciousness.
You could never be in want of proof or lack the evidence of that which you are aware of being.

This being true, why not become aware of being great; God-loving; wealthy; healthy; and all attributes that you admire?

It is just as easy to possess the consciousness of these qualities as it is to possess their opposites for you have not your present consciousness because of your world. On the contrary, your world is what it is because of your present consciousness. Simple, is it not?

Too simple in fact for the wisdom of man that tries to complicate everything.

AT YOUR COMMAND ~ NEVILLE GODDARD 1939

I’ve seen MEETUPS for “Law of Attraction” and the “Abraham Teachings”. Hanging around like minded people is good. But, your consciousness really needs to be centered on God otherwise it becomes an ego thing. A friend lent me a CD from a Hicks seminar. The question asked was “Do you have to come back?”. The answer, after some stuff over co-creation and ranting over patio stones, was “Yes, you want to come back.”. Therein lies the rub. Spirit doesn’t care about patio stones. Incarnation is the belief in the separation from God. Once you understand that then as you raise your consciousness or awareness the ego subsides as you establish with the Oneness or the Allness of God. The Atonement or AT-ONE-MENT. That was the original form of Christianity which was changed over the years by the relentless effort of the ego for self preservation. The ego wants you to remain separate. I never finished listening to the CD after that.

Emmet Fox was right. You need to use churches and books as a means to an end and then simply start doing. Goddard brilliantly explained it without putting any conditions or restrictions on it. Prosperity is great. But it is a package deal.
God-loving, healthy and wealthy.
Be still and know that I AM God.

Let us today be truly humble, and accept what we have made as what it is. The power of decision is our own. Decide but to accept your rightful place as co-creator of the universe, and all you think you made will disappear. What rises to awareness then will be all that there ever was, eternally as it is now.
Salvation is the recognition that the truth is true, and nothing else is true.
   
The power of decision is my own.
    This day I will accept myself as what
    my Father's Will created me to be.

Then will we wait in silence, giving up all self-deceptions, as we humbly ask our Self that He reveal Himself to us. And He Who never left will come again to our awareness, grateful to restore His home to God, as it was meant to be.
He will substitute the peace of God for all your frantic thoughts, the truth of God for self-deceptions, and God's Son for your illusions of yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment