Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Always get the vision before you begin to work.

Dr. Robert H. Bitzer ( 1896 - 1994) Founder and Spiritual Director of the Hollywood Church of Religious Science, wrote several books and gave hundreds of classes during his career. The Hollywood Church of Religious Science was the Hallmark Church in the Religious Science movement.
As Gaze wrote in ”My personal Recollections of Thomas Troward [1958]”: Dr. Robert Bitzer, internationally known President of the International New Thought Alliance, also conducts a church in Hollywood, in the western section. Dr. Bitzer’s church has built a handsome building for the preaching and teaching activities, for the children, and for the social work of the church. Like all Religious Science organizations, this one also features the books of Thomas Troward, and when Dr. Bitzer gives a Troward class it is deservedly popular.”
From "Collected Essays " page 19: "No matter what you are attempting to do, always get the vision before you begin to work. See the completed demonstration. If you are buying a house, think of it as completely furnished and completely paid for. Even though you may take out a mortgage on it, treat that it is completely paid for. For the first property our church bought, we worked that way. Instead of waiting twenty years to pay off the mortgage, we did it in eight years."
From "Collected Essays" page 20: "As for money. I have never worked for money. I depend upon divine Principle. I have never experienced lack, because I know the source of my supply. I never depend upon the channel but only on the source. I am open to all avenues through which my good comes. I thank everyone who is an instrument and show my appreciation, because no one has to be a part of my demonstration. However, the source blesses and prospers everyone that it uses. Understanding this law, we are never imposed upon, nor can we impose upon someone else. Bless everyone through whom your good comes. I have always been governed by this law - long before I ever heard of metaphysics."

No comments:

Post a Comment